The online racing simulator
where to find stickers/decals
hello everyone viewing this thread,

its been a few days now of me **trying** to make my own personal skin and i cant seem to do so because i cant find proper looking decals/stickers.

FYI: ive been looking on google images only for these past few days and there are nearly ZERO good useable decals/stickers, ive found decals to add on the car that have those several brand names above eachother E.G: irelli, brembo, bridgestone, sparco, alpine etc etc

but i cant seem to find anything that even looks remotely good for the doors/sides of the car.
i have found them but they dont have another picture for the other side/and or on one side the picture faces up and on the other side the picture also faces the same direction.. (which doesnt match both sides if u understand what i mean.)

can someone please recommend me some links/websites to get skin decals/stickers from ??
i've always just used google image search (or duckduckgo recently, which is imo better) and had no issue finding good quality logos.

make sure you search for hi-res pictures with transparent background if possible.

Quote :i have found them but they dont have another picture for the other side/and or on one side the picture faces up and on the other side the picture also faces the same direction.. (which doesnt match both sides if u understand what i mean.)

you will have to adjust and align stuff yourself to if that's what you're talking about, it's fairly simple,just a bit time consuming usually.
#4 - Tazka
Quote from cakie_ :i have found them but they dont have another picture for the other side/and or on one side the picture faces up and on the other side the picture also faces the same direction.. (which doesnt match both sides if u understand what i mean.)

Can you please share an image and explain what you mean?

When it comes to logos, I've always gone with .png images. "Brembo logo .png" brings enough usable logos for me. Unless you're working on super-hi-res skins which require very high quality logos?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG