The online racing simulator
REFLUX WORLD - LFS Modding & Events Website (Modding Section)
Hey guys,

Its fairly known now, but I thought I would make a forum post so its shared and linked on the actual LFS site.

For some background on who me and all the guys are... We run the AHPP Racing & Drift events online, it started years ago hosting drift competitions, racing series, and just driving online with the community. During Covid back in 2020 the online events blew up, and with the development of mods, we started to build and model the cars we always wanted in LFS. From all that I created...

With AHPP (Autohouse Performance Project) Being the main spot for our videos, events, community, etc. The website was a link to all that, to provide this "garage shop" you can go to and download ready to install parts for your LFS mod builds.

3D Modelling can be difficult and time consuming so I wanted to provide players a parts catalog you can use to build your own personal mod like legos haha. The mod list has a good amount of derivative vehicles available as good bases to build off of, from AHPP community members or public uploads, to make it easy to jump right in.

If you would like to be apart of events or the modding community in general you can join our discord here or checkout the youtube channel here!

Thanks for the support guys Thumbs up
Attached images
AHPP EVENTS IMAGES.jpg
VIRTUAL EVENTS CRT small size.jpg
Good effort!

I’d suggest to include a copyright usage license like you see on Sketchfab for instance, so modders would know if its ok to use in LFS mods and under what conditions. It would also be more transparent for the reviewers.
Quote from Flame CZE :Good effort...

Nice, good call Flame. Ill add something to the digital product pages

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG