The online racing simulator
Throttle % settings for combined axis
Hello, i recently noticed a problem with my pedals where the throttle only goes up to 60% despite me pressing it fully irl, until i fix it can i map my axis to register 100% throttle when it's at 60% as a temporary solution until i fix my pedals irl? (basically calibrating them in game)

I noticed that in other sims like assetto corsa or rfactor2 im able to do this in the settings however i can't seem to find this setting inside LFS, i think it may due to me using combined axis because in the aforementioned sims the axis are split automatically.

I will add a picture down bellow of the settings in assetto corsa as a reference
in it you can see that theres "from" and "to" settings for the throttle and brake axis, I am wondering if there is something similar inside LFS

*the picture is taken from someone else but this is how it should look like*
** Best answer **
Yes, you can adjust/limit the range on a per-axis basis (see attached image).
Attached images
Screenshot 2024-07-27 130018.jpg
Quote from MandulAA :Yes, you can adjust/limit the range on a per-axis basis (see attached image).

Thank you for the help! I was able to split my axis using Joystick Gremlin and adjust the range from LFS and now it works perfectly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG