The online racing simulator
POSCHER 819
(13 posts, started , go to first unread)
POSCHER 819
Vehicle mod: POSCHER 819
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/143F76

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :As if the Germans can't get any crazier

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The German equivalent to the hypercar trio, and possibly one of the best ones among them.

Refence of the car:

https://press.porsche.com/prod/presse_pag/PressResources.nsf/Content?ReadForm&languageversionid=866610&hl=modelle-918-918spyder

https://autocatalogarchive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Porsche-918-Spyder-2013-INT.pdf

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Based on information i found on some websites, real car's weight is ~1650kg, yours is 250kg heavier. What do you think about some weight reduction?
Also not sure about engine numbers, i think real car has more torque
True, I apologize for my mistake, it must have been when I was working on the chassis that I didn't notice the weight, I'll also fix the engine, it has 300 Nm more torque.
Outstanding job! This thing is insanely fun to drive
absolutely comical amount of downforce
Sadly dont exist any specifications about the downforce of the 918, the only information I found out today is that the rear spoiler makes 14°, I will try to find out more information.
that might be true, but does producing more downforce than BF1 strike you as realistic?
Quote from johneysvk :that might be true, but does producing more downforce than BF1 strike you as...

No, it's temporary, I got some information ,i am going to test if this values to any good.

PS:This is from Chatgpt and I have no idea whether these values are normal or too high.

Downforce at 300 km/h

1. Downforce total (total): 3.433,5 N

2. Downforce back (atrás): 2.746,8 N

3. Downforce center (centro): 343,35 N

4. Downforce Front (dianteira): 686,7 N
Quote from Mrjoao007 :No, it's temporary, I got some information ,i am going to test if this values to...

You can appriximate the "weight" the downforce adds by dividing the force (N) by the gravity constant, which is about 10 m/s^2. So 1000N of downforce would be 100kg of "weight" pushing the car down.

18000N of downforce at 300kp/h would mean it could basically drive upside down. The chat gpt answer seems to make more sense, I would stick with it.
Quote from teeembo :This review says almost 300kg of downforce at 300kmh in race mode...

I did ser that but is only the rear spoiler sadly,i did also find thw rear spoiler go to 14° but is the only informacion i can find,also the chatgpt was not very wrong about that ,did say that produced 270Kg of donwforce on 300 Km/h ,soo is the best for now to be honest Rofl

Quote from LE_TANCKER :You can appriximate the "weight" the downforce adds by dividing the force (N) by...

Probally is my best bet sadly i dont have soo much info on the donwforce,but i will try to find more info about that to try to make the more realistic as possible,also thanks you Heart

POSCHER 819
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG