The online racing simulator
TAAT NANA
(13 posts, started , go to first unread)
TAAT NANA
Vehicle mod: TAAT NANA
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/4C0891

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Cheapest car in the world!

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Since I'm Indian, I wanted to make a car from my own country for fun Tilt
TAAT NANA is the world's cheapest car, coming from India
It pushes 33bhp while weighting 599kb, its REAR WHEEL DRIVE and is also Rear engine mounted... I had started this mod a while back, even before the Porshell 539

Note : The car is original Open Diff, but for the sake of fun, there is also Locked Diff in the default setups Smile

Thanks to redekizde for the physics!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Excellent job! Very fun and dangerous Smile
Why is the caster in the front NEGATIVE it should definitely not be that
Nice mod, however the front passengers' position is way too low. They can barely look over the dashboard, leaving a giant blind spot in front of the car, like driving a big truck. From the outside, it looks like the kids stole daddy's car Wink

I've compared it with various images and videos from the internet, and they all support my point. The positions should be like 15-20cm higher.
-Yeah I know, I'm out of update limit for now, will fix caster
-I noticed that too lol, will fix next update
ok thank you, I will drive it later today
The steering is terrible, the interior is full of cheap plastic and it flips if you just look at it from the side.

It's perfect, dude! Just like the real car!
Quote from LE_TANCKER :The steering is terrible, the interior is full of cheap plastic and it flips if...

Big grinTilt
ok ive fixed the driver and passenger looking like toddlers inside the car and messed up ffb
Man we need a version of it with a superbike engine, it would be hilarious Na-na
Quote from Yoshihiro_R :Man we need a version of it with a superbike engine, it would be hilarious...

Actually Smile
Attached images
image-182.png
I am very pleased with how it handles now
very shit!! best* in in love th ths bucket!

TAAT NANA
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG