fa fa l’americano !
fa fa l’americano !
fa l’americano !
fa fa l’americano !
fa fa l’americano !

new eminem album "recovery"
Children Of Bodom - Everytime I die
Quote from BastianB :new eminem album "recovery"

Is it just me or did he started to sound way too annoying, i mean his way of rapping.. I have no idea what he's saying most of the time (and i know english pretty well), his lyrics and 'rhymes' feel forced.. i don't know. I loved him earlier with songs like 'Stan', 'Cleaning up my closet'.. etc.. but now he's just irritating.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is it just me or did he started to sound way too annoying, i mean his way of rapping.. I have no idea what he's saying most of the time (and i know english pretty well), his lyrics and 'rhymes' feel forced.. i don't know. I loved him earlier with songs like 'Stan', 'Cleaning up my closet'.. etc.. but now he's just sobre.

fixed that for you
lol, could be that
He's still miles better than Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and all those other eejits, though.
Ministry- rio grande blood (dubya mix)
Tetris Soundtrack
Mylo - In My Arms
Rusko- Raver's special
David Guetta - The World Is Mine (Deep Dish remix)
Get far - the radio (get far & paolo sandrini extended mix)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is it just me or did he started to sound way too annoying, i mean his way of rapping.. I have no idea what he's saying most of the time (and i know english pretty well), his lyrics and 'rhymes' feel forced.. i don't know. I loved him earlier with songs like 'Stan', 'Cleaning up my closet'.. etc.. but now he's just irritating.

He's dropped the stupid accent in recovery
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG