The online racing simulator
#1 - Noccy
Small bug in LFS-World online stats
There is a way to get acces to someones online stats even if they choose the option to "Hide your online statistics from public".

I discovered this by chance after a race. 1 of my friends always hides his online stats, so his stats page always shows as blank. But when i go into my own online stats page, click on "Last race information" i get a list of which server and who was on it.
If i then go to that server click on that friends name i get acces to all his online stats ;milage; Pb's; fuel burnt ;amount of laps ;etc etc.

So even with "the hide oline stats" option on there is a way to see all this info .By simply knowing 1other person who he raced with ,then looking up the date they raced on and clicking on the serverinfo. From that page u can click on their name and "XXX online stats" , which will show all his stats.

It migt be a known bug ,but i couldnt find any thread about it so i figured i might aswell post incase Victor isnt aware of this
not sure what you mean exactly. I tried to do what you discribed, but every time i look up someones stats that should be hidden, they are hidden. Also when i go to that person's stats via another page like the races list or details pages.
#3 - Noccy
Doh sorry,
I was searching for "Anaconda" , and the other guy is [GWG]Anaconda.
Both are dutch and i never noticed..just thought [gwg] was his racernick. illepall

edit : now that i think of it its probably the same guy ,who registered again when he bought S2 ; thus no stats on the demo account :d
#4 - ORION
it says "tinyk has chosen to hide his online statistics" though
maybe put "his/her" there
Quote from Noccy :There is a way to get acces to someones online stats even if they choose the option to "Hide your online statistics from public".

I discovered this by chance after a race. 1 of my friends always hides his online stats, so his stats page always shows as blank. But when i go into my own online stats page, click on "Last race information" i get a list of which server and who was on it. ...

I understand, he discovered than the drivers than have the hide stats option no of us can see them, but if you has raced with one of these drivers you can see them.
Quote from Noccy :Doh sorry,
I was searching for "Anaconda" , and the other guy is [GWG]Anaconda.
Both are dutch and i never noticed..just thought [gwg] was his racernick. illepall

edit : now that i think of it its probably the same guy ,who registered again when he bought S2 ; thus no stats on the demo account :d

There is defiantely another guy using my Snaky alias...
In any case i tried to register with that name and LFS told me they already had an insurgent with that name.
Would love to see him in race....

BTW: keep checking my stats...they have improved from sub-noob level to advanced beginners now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG