The online racing simulator
#1 - Cawwa
Live?
I can't find anything from the live video stream. It's not up for the today races?
#2 - Zimmi
hmmm, still a blue screen....
Right sorry about that the explanation is as follows:

Last fortnight we streamed live coverage of the BMW F1 @ Aston. During the live stream a lot of complaints were made about the video stream breaking up and displaying artifacts... so as a precaution, i've reconfigured the layout of the components so that a fan is blowing directly onto the capture card.

As a result of this though. the components such as the capture card - reverted back to their old default drivers, meaning i was unable to change the capture cards settings - hence the blue screen, this was quickly rectified and I sincerely apologise for the delay and any action missed.

Many thanks - Dave
well done
for getting it all back and running Fireballs!
i dont have a very good connection ..i think 50-60KB/s but is it normal to run like this? stais 5 secs on 1 picture..and then skip..its laging a'lott..its my connection? whats the minimum conn recomanded? thx

never mind..now it runs :P
hi
the current stream is running at 206kps, so if you are on 56k then you have no chance of watching it, if you are on faster it must be your connection.
hi
the current stream is running at 206kps, so if you are on 56k then you have no chance of watching it, if you are on faster it must be your connection.

oh btw Fireballs, the picture quality of the stream doesn't seem as good this time, but maybe I'm wrong.
i was talking about 50-60KB/s like 1024KB=1Mb ....now runs well..at first was loging v much....really nice race btw..:P congrats LastPunisher!
Wtf happened at the end with xenoa, prophet passed him on the line. A little bit of showboating perhaps?
Or team orders? haha!

Solar Hydro
This race was the first time, I really watched the stream, and I have to say :wow: Really enjoyed the whole 50 laps. And the commentary was great, too. Made it sound even more exciting.

I have to admit, it was funny seeing Bawbag go from 1st place to DNF.
#12 - DC2
Someone record pool 4 on winamp? i only have it from lap 16 to 50 =/

[RSM] K4ne
Quote from joshdifabio :Wtf happened at the end with xenoa, prophet passed him on the line. A little bit of showboating perhaps?

I let prophet pass...didnt want any penalty because that last lap chicane thingie.

So no team orders =P
Just watched the pool 5 recording. Excellent commentary, really!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG