The online racing simulator
we can have driver awards later anybody can think of any categories where vykos wont win? :P
Cleanest Driver

j/k
Quote from Lola Popeye :we can have driver awards later anybody can think of any categories where vykos wont win? :P

ye, maybe: the non-german PR-man
/me searches his UK-passport made by fordman :P
driver with most hair?
:arge:
okay lets leave poor vykos along now :P before he starts promoting rFactor

back on topic, been tallying up the nominations with Fordman, some interesting results, but mostly what we expected Nominees will be announced in 3 days time.
Perhaps "The People's Champion" (the one person that all the LFS community respect/admire/like/get along with etc the most)
thats one i would be sure to win

*puts on flame proof suit *
Drops bomb on Will instead

For the Vykos thing, we could have an award for shortest tongue? Or tongue spend longest IN mouth...
we really should start getting back on topic
Perhaps a dancing competition for any tie-breakers...we could call it Strictly LFS with your host Vykos!
3 racing should get something jesus just something
I say lets have a LFS dancing Competition ROFL. What you say, dancing Queen ROFL
well this is a really nice idea, atm i saw to many teams here but only say one name Cyber Racing Team, they won everything, Olfsl and the last 2 endurance races and they also have a damm fast team and they are all nice guys helped me a lot in s2, for me they are the team of the moment.

Quote :yeah and now dE is also dying more or less, many ppl going to other teams or just leaving...
lefty, kingscsi etc :'(

nah dE will be alive for much more time
#41 - vtx
Best girls only racing team
Quote from Bob Smith :driver with most hair?

Im up for that, if not the most hair, atleast the longest. I think I have a chanse there.
I'm all for: "Demo Racer with most posts"
Can't hurt to enter the team I'm in I guess...

I'm hoping some of you Euro dudes know Southern Cross Racing...
I like to think we're a fair team to race... albeit upside down...

so if the thought crosses your mind, drop us a vote! or if ya think i'm goin insane and that all people stand upright :P head to our site to see info from ALL teams from Australasia!

http://www.southerncrossracing.com/
Of course we do Scottie The Australian teams are very impressive from what I've seen
Imo SCR is one of the most known teams which are not from Europe/USA, same as Vipers do Brazil
Quote from ColeusRattus :I'm all for: "Demo Racer with most posts"

Does that mean there'd be one for S2 user with most posts then?
LOL nice dance doing there Vykos (avatar)

There're a lot of teams who are nice, friendly, funny members..but is the TEAM as whole also that ?
Haven't read the thread fully, but imo teamnic has got to be considered for something
www.teamnic.com
what about for the slowest guy? i´m the guy for that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG