Single/Multi-Player Replays
(6 posts, started )
#1 - djart
Is it just me or the single/multi-player selector in the replays menu is showing the opposite thing ?

Selecting single-player shows the MPRs and selecting multi-player shows the SPRs .....
When you are looking at the Single Player Replays, you can also see a button to take you to Multiplayer Replays.

When you are looking at the mpr's you can see a button to take you to the spr's

I see what you mean, but the button refers to where you go when you click, not where you are now.
#3 - djart
Then the replays screen needs an extra label. One to tell you what you are currently viewing/browsing.

LFS remembers the last state of the single/multi selector. So, if you open that menu after say 3 days, it's not actually obvious what are these replays in front of you. And the first big label you see is the selector, and with that philosophy you described, you'll have to think the opposite way (oh, it says that if i click it will take me "there", so what I'm viewing now is the opossite of "there"), hm ok ...
Quote :Then the replays screen needs an extra label. One to tell you what you are currently viewing/browsing.

Attached images
spr.jpg
another thing with the replays, not really a bug but's a bit confusing when you load a replay for the first time.

When click on the replay one you wanna see you get a loading screen, but just before the replay starts you get back to the main screen for 2 secs or so and then the replay starts. illepall

3j
Labelled clearly enough for me.

Yes 3J, I've noticed that too. Only noticable on longer replays (large file size), but the first time I got a bit confused momentarily.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG