The online racing simulator
Quote from Hurts2bStock :I made a 2 second pic of what I'd like to see in S2, but will probably have to wait till S3..... and that's brake lights that are imposible to not see, even from a distance, signals too

That was actually present in an early LFS version, (0.2-ish).. glowing brake lights.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I know LFS isnt NFS but could we do dyno runs and have extra parts to fix our cars? Becasue all the cars now is basically the same...if this is like a sim doesnt "sim" mean like for real? In real races all cars arent the same..so couldn't we do that here?

Dumb idea..but just wondering..

So you won't mind if you always lose because you haven't got the quickest car? You won't care when a driver who is 'worse' than you has a 2 second per lap advantage because he's bought all the cool mods. What will you do when everyone has all the good mods and you're back in equal cars? And how will newbies get a look in if they're in standard (slower) cars and we're in riced-up chav-mobiles?

Or, we could all have the same cars (or similar cars with a little more balancing, e.g. TBO class) and let driver skill create the racing, which it has done successfully for the last 3 or 4 years. Hmmmm???
Faster gti
I would like to see an XFG spec car with more power say 1600cc or even 2000cc. The Gti regularly produces the best racing and i think it would work quite well.

What do you want to see for S3?
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG