Any drivers from Alberta??
(17 posts, started )
And if you do not know where that is, you are not from there. lol
"Mikebydzine" is from Calgary
#5 - SamH

Nahh.. just kidding!
#6 - Nard
wait, you're talking about Alberta, Quebec right? The town?

Oh, sorry...
i was living in edmonton, alberta for the last 5 years for university but i've moved back to vancouver.

speedfreak227
Alberta... Is that the land beyond these phenominal rocky mountains?...

I have a friend who plays LFS who lives in Edmonton, and I might be moving some sort of direction int he near future.
I'm not in Alberta but I've been there if that counts :P

I'm in Maple Ridge, in Greater Vancouver.
Quote from Nard : wait, you're talking about Alberta, Quebec right? The town?

Oh, sorry...

Well that could just get confusing, having a province and a town with the same name.

I'm going to Alberta next year if that counts, gots me some friends in Cow Town I want to visit
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well that could just get confusing, having a province and a town with the same name.

I'm going to Alberta next year if that counts, gots me some friends in Cow Town I want to visit

Calgary FTW!!!

That's me home town. :up:
Quote from cvearl :Calgary FTW!!!

Awesomeo. Can't wait for the Stampeed, even got myself a stetson for it (I was told I needed one )
Quote from Michael Denham :I'm not in Alberta but I've been there if that counts :P

I'm in Maple Ridge, in Greater Vancouver.

The "Greater Vancouver Area"... Which really is most of the lower mainland... Maple Ridge is nice; better than that hole Nanaimo across the straight :hide:

Quote from cvearl :Calgary FTW!!!

Wow, another LFSer in Calgary. I'm shocked!

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Awesomeo. Can't wait for the Stampeed, even got myself a stetson for it (I was told I needed one )

Bleh; I can waste $1000 a lot easier and more entertainingly than going to that overpriced gongshow... Sucker tourists
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Bleh; I can waste $1000 a lot easier and more entertainingly than going to that overpriced gongshow... Sucker tourists

One of the people I'm going to visit goes there pretty much every year so she is going to be my "tour guide" I'm more interested in going to Banff.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :One of the people I'm going to visit goes there pretty much every year so she is going to be my "tour guide" I'm more interested in going to Banff.

Well Stampede is ok but it is REALLY overpriced if you are going for rides and such. Go for the Rodeo and Chuckwagons and fireworks and grandstand show!

But make sure you are in good seats or you will not enjoy it. Really. The extra for the better seats is worth it.

But ya the rides and games on the midway are a waste of money these days.

C.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :The "Greater Vancouver Area"... Which really is most of the lower mainland... Maple Ridge is nice; better than that hole Nanaimo across the straight :hide:

Well, Calgary made me puke, the girls there.. EWW!!, the people, FAT!!!, then there were those crazed people with long hair.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG