and obviously im not

how do you get around this...
#2 - Jakg
Online at: (iB) ukct.net South City

No, it doesn't...
im not playing
#4 - Jakg
Well then someones nicked your account
how is that possible, no one knows my password...
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Falcon140 :how is that possible, no one knows my password...

Their racing, thus someone else is using your account!
Try to refresh the LFS gamelist. Usually it helps
how could someone get my password.....
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Falcon140 :how could someone get my password.....

no idea....

said "this isn't your account, is it" and they disconnected
Quote from Hyperactive :Try to refresh the LFS gamelist. Usually it helps

No, someones using his LFS account
i know who it was

ahhhhh paybacks a bitch
Quote from Jakg :said "this isn't your account, is it" and they disconnectedNo, someones using his LFS account

Huh? Sometimes when I lag out or sync-out or similar I get this message when I'm trying to join back to the server. Refreshing the server list in LFS has always cured it for me...
#12 - Jakg
Yes, but this person isn't "stuck" on a server, he is actually racing around, so someone else must be using his account
Quote from Jakg :Yes, but this person isn't "stuck" on a server, he is actually racing around, so someone else must be using his account

No, he is not stuck online. My guess is that he just timed out from the server and the master host thinks he is still there. Just refresh the server list in LFS and it's ok.

If he really knows who is using his license, it is psorbable that he is sharing his S2 license with someone else.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Hyperactive :No, he is not stuck online. My guess is that he just timed out from the server and the master host thinks he is still there. Just refresh the server list in LFS and it's ok.

i just connected to the server and WATCHED the player drive and he talked to me!
Quote from Jakg :i just connected to the server and WATCHED the player drive and he talked to me!

I guess I was wrong then

Are you sure to which one you were talking to? j/k

User Name Online
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG