The online racing simulator
editing xrt INTERIORS/speakers
(12 posts, started )
Hi there i have been adding speakers to my custom xrt INTERIOR i know how to do most of the editing but the only prob i have come across is finding out how to put speakers on the parcel shelf /back dash so u can see them throw the windows i have seen a screen shot of it done but i cannot get it to work i have googled it and serched the forum and still cannot find a way to do it if anyone could help me out it would be apprecated thanks

i will post some pics of my cust intereor when i have finished

thanks once again !!!!
You can't do that in the XR, IIRC the rear "deck" is mapped to a tiled texture.
something like this
hi i have seen pics something like this but i want to do it in my own way

i can even get speakers on the roof but not were these are located anyone know how and were to put the speakers to get them on back dash like this thanks to ever made this lol if u can c it please let me know how u done it

thanks once again
Attached images
awesomegr4.bmp
Please post it as a jpg file. BMPs are too large in filesize to warrant the download
#5 - Davo
Its the bit below the rear seats in the XRinterior2.dds
still stumped
i tryed the bottom of the seats davo but not i cannot get to work have a look to c if i put in the right place lol im trying to get the 2 subs up the back dash like this pic thanks for all ya help
Attached images
XR_Interior2.JPG
awesomegr4.JPG
#7 - Davo
Like so..

the other half goes near the center console.
Attached images
XR_Interior2.jpg
Quote from MUFFMAN001 :i tryed the bottom of the seats davo but not i cannot get to work have a look to c if i put in the right place lol im trying to get the 2 subs up the back dash like this pic thanks for all ya help

Hahaha, i think my friend made that one lol, like the one showing the back with the speakers... he has made one with that already lol, but he uploaded it to rapidshare which was so stupid...
I thought that the interior was nice but yeah, my friend has made one..
New Interor
hi all i have scraped the plans 4 a speaker interior and gone for the idear of woodgrain with leather seats lol heres some screen shots it is still under construction so if u c a fault please tell me so i can adjust because i want it to be a decent quality

c on the woodside pic i am trying to do some wood trimming as-well please tell me what u think
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
woodgrain.jpg
woodsides.jpg
YUCK ! Sorry, but that sux.... LFS isnt NFS Underground or some sh*t like that
Hahah
LOL its only some thing to do and i dont care if the game is sposed to be raceing or not i just like customiseing the cars lol

lol but thanks for your appinon

anyone else ?
Can you please use decent english when on these forums? Not only will it gain some more respect for you, but it will give your work more credability.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG