The online racing simulator
Dumb Question
(15 posts, started )
Dumb Question
So i went to the User Cp button up top, and went to edit profile, and looked around. Couldnt find out where to change my sig, and my icon thing.

Can anyone help?
Edit signiture.........edits your signiture.

As for your icon, I assume you mean the stars and stripes icon you have? you can't change it, it is the country you selected when you registered.
On yours where it says "Real men ride twins", is what i meant by icon.
#4 - SamH
That's an avatar.. demo users can't have avatars
Avatars and signatures are disabled for non-licensed racers, not as a bonus to licensed racers, but to prevent certain individuals from registering free demo accounts and uploading inappropriate avatars.
Can demo users have sigs? Cause i couldnt find the "Edit sig" button anywhere under User Cp
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Can demo users have sigs? Cause i couldnt find the "Edit sig" button anywhere under User Cp

As Android says, demo users can't have them, another top reason to buy LFS
Yep, im buying it tommarow anyways. Ive been playing the demo online with the wheel for only a day, and i already fell inlove with the game!

I just gotta make sure i dont get addicted.:banana:

These smileys are badass!
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :I just gotta make sure i dont get addicted.:banana:

If you think that, they you will find out soon enough how delusional that statement is.

Quote :These smileys are badass!

I never thought of this. This should be added to the top 100 reasons why you should use LFS over other racing sims. Indeed, I've yet to find another forum, sim or other, that had such a collection of smileys!
:heartbeat :lfs::heartbeat

:yel: :bath::ices_rofl at these ones.
Quote from mrodgers :If you think that, they you will find out soon enough how delusional that statement is.

I never thought of this. This should be added to the top 100 reasons why you should use LFS over other racing sims. Indeed, I've yet to find another forum, sim or other, that had such a collection of smileys!
:heartbeat :lfs::heartbeat

:yel: :bath::ices_rofl at these ones.

Hm, I don't really like those. For me a smiley has to be simple. This is by far my favourite:

And this one is kind of cute also: :Kick_Can_
The avatars as mentioned have been disabled, getting a license - also mentioned - will solve this, and as you are getting one then be warned of the dark corners of the forum where one Jakg and Tristan lurk.
If Jakq and Tristan only lurk in the dark corners of this forum then we seriously need improved lighting in here. And less corners.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :
I just gotta make sure i dont get addicted

too late for me:guilty:
Quote from Bob Smith : we seriously need improved lighting in here. And less corners.

Yeah... I have some fuses out at the moment, the lighting levels will be back to normal shortly

As for the corners I here someone is due to start rounding soon

SD.

Dumb Question
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG