The online racing simulator
Quote from spanks :will the tweak for X contain more variables to mess with, or more cars? If its just gonna be the same thing, except for patch X whats the big deal

Well you'd have to ask whoever is going to write it, but there are way more values sitting there than have ever been made available in editors, I'm rather flummoxed as to why they've never been included. The structure has hardly changed since the first S2 release either (I've not checked further back). It's not like people haven't had the time.

Quote from spanks :PS (more cars would be orsum)

Grats on getting the worst spelling award of the week
Quote from Bob Smith :Well you'd have to ask whoever is going to write it, but there are way more values sitting there than have ever been made available in editors, I'm rather flummoxed as to why they've never been included. The structure has hardly changed since the first S2 release either (I've not checked further back). It's not like people haven't had the time.

orsum = how aussies say awesome

I'm not aussie, but still...orsum m8
When i start lfstweak i got that...it say i need to unlock S1 or S2 but i already got a S2 licence!
What should i do??
Search lol set language to english
lfs tweak help
anyone have a step by step on how to install and use lfs tweak
Read the thread.
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
On the start screen, click on "Unlock LFS" (I guess it says that in the english version :shrug and fill in your nick and your GAMEpassword.

Pretty obvious normally.

If you are asking for a unlocker/crack, **** off.
vista
Anyone know how to make LFSTweakS2 work with windows Vista?
The visual basic runtime files are for XP....

NVM....I ran the program as an administrator and it worked ....woot!@
Quote from Bob Smith :...

lol i saw the quote and i thought, " he must no be american" then i saw the american flag...
help with LfsTweak
it says searching for car, but nothins happenin i have lfs open and xrt in the garage, and still in the garage menu, some 1 reply cus i wanna build a drag car =)
theres a perfectly clear thread on it, if using vista, run everything as adminastrator...if know, i don't understand your english
Seeing as the program has loaded, it's not the ocx registration issue that run as administrator solves. No idea about the "searching for car" 'bug', never had that happen to me.

Threads merged.
Quote from HKS_ERALD :it says searching for car, but nothins happenin i have lfs open and xrt in the garage, and still in the garage menu, some 1 reply cus i wanna build a drag car =)

Make sure that you run Patch V.

You can only Modify 3 cars. And these are from the Demo (XFG XRG and XRT) version.
whats patch v? and where do i download it?
this is what i get
Attached images
will not work.JPG
when i have downloaded LFSTweak where do i paste it?
hi
just woundering once i have downloaded lfs tweak
which folder in the LFS folder do i post it in
cheers
Anywhere. It does not matter.
Quote from HKS_ERALD :this is what i get

just carry on doing it, it works eventually, also you have to unlock the patch too
Quote from HKS_ERALD :this is what i get

Did you download patch V?

Once you have, you have to extract it to your LFS directory (just click run, there is an auto extracter in the file.) and then click "yes to all" when it ask's if you want to overwrite "xxxxxx". Then, run LFS and unlock it (if it has "locked" itself) and run LFS tweak. Make sure the tweak file is inside your LFS directory.

Also, if that does'nt work still, make sure you have the correct OCX files and are running as an administrator.
where i download patch v cus what that 1 guy gave me it freezes by 70% so give me a website
Quote from HKS_ERALD :where i download patch v cus what that 1 guy gave me it freezes by 70% so give me a website

Well it would be nicer if you said this word "please" every now and then....

goto www.gamershell.com and search for LFS patch V.
nvm i got it, i just need a wheelie set =)
When I try to open a .twk file with tweak.. it says:runtime error "13" type mismatch.. what should I do to get it working?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG