The online racing simulator
I was playing around with VB.net today...
I started to make a simple rich text editor. I am thinking of making it into a LFS Script IDE eventually, but then I would have to figure out how to make it not-richtext. I know, it really sucks. I just was screwing around and learning VB! Eventually I will add a text formatting popup, bullet button, stuff like that, unless I decide to make a LFS Script IDE, in which case I wouldn't need that!

VERSION 0.19 RELEASED - Newest version
Attached files
JoeText.zip - 271.7 KB - 158 views
JoeText_0_19.zip - 275 KB - 143 views
Cool, I think I will use it.
some feedback for you. i know when i make my programs, i want feedback for what works and doesn't, so just helping out. neat idea, i would go for the LFS script editor idea, would help people make the scripts.
Attached images
used_error.png
filetype_error.png
Quote from burnsy1882 :some feedback for you. i know when i make my programs, i want feedback for what works and doesn't, so just helping out. neat idea, i would go for the LFS script editor idea, would help people make the scripts.

Thanks for posting that! My program only can open .rtf files at the moment. Only problem is, I forgot to make it check the extension. I will put that in today.

If I make a LFS script editor, I will have to make some sort of conversion from rich text to plain text, and maybe I can also do that with the open command too, otherwise LFS scripts would be write-only (Which would suck). Maybe I will just try loading plain text now. Anyway, thanks for posting the errors.
I will post a new version soon, with text editing and stuff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG