The online racing simulator
And Nerd Of The Year award goes to...
(44 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The fact still remains its a 7950 not a 7900... dont try to beef up your O/cs

a 7950 is just a 7900 with the clocks higher (reference design says the core should be 450 MHz on a 7900GT, and 550 MHz on a 7950GT), and mine is the "Factory Overclocked Gainward Golden Sample", which comes at 580 MHz, so it's unsuprising theres not much more performance to be rung out of it, although i dragged it up to 624 MHz

Quote from Leifde :You lack balls?

the balls to take a conductive pen to my £175 (yes, i know you can buy em for £130 now, but thats what i paid, and thats what it's worth to me!) and pump more volts through it - i'll quite happily ramp up the volts on the CPU when its just a few keyboard taps, but i'd think twice if i had to open it up, remove the IHS and use a soldering iron!

Quote from jayhawk :You are also sixteen years old, young man...you got time.

15 ftw!

Which co-incidently is the lowest temps my HDD's say they've ever been to... hey, i wonder if i could put THAT in a chat-up line?
Quote from Jak at a Speed Dating Place :Hey there Cutie. Your cute and witty, and your cool.

Quote from Girl :How cool sexy *thinks otherwise*

Quote from Jak :15 Degrees, which is the same temperature as my computer hard drives. And HEY! Check this JPEG of a girl who looks just like you... without a Shirt on

Quote from girl : *walks off, hitting with handbag

#28 - Jakg
she didn't hit me, she just threatened that if i mention "JPEG's" on our date she would beat me.

Rather than print out directions to her house (rural living ftw!) i took my PDA (The overclocked "Dell Of Doom" as i...affectionately call it) along with the directions open in Pocket Word. It worked great, until i left the volume on and had to turn it off in the cinema
Okay ... Your DEFINATLY a nerd... WHO OVERCLOCKS A PDA?!?!

but when you were in the cinema, didn't your arse get cold, since your HDD was only 15 degress..
#30 - Jakg
Me, although tbh im being... liberal with the truth. In Windows Mobile, the CPU has 4 modes - Auto, Power Saving, Normal and Turbo, Auto swaps between them depending on the load, Power Saving underclocks it (to 316 MHz i think), Normal is just the normal speed (512 MHz) and turbo overclocks it (to 624 MHz)

Of course i'm a geek, have you only just realised? i build PC's for FUN, i find enjoyment in overclocking for christs sake!

And i'm not quite sure i understand, S14 DRAFT (Hey, if everyone calls me Jakq, i'll misspell all your names, too!)
I didn't put a q.... maybe your O/c'd cpu is giving you false readings O_o;;

and S14 DRAFT has a certain ring to it ...

and since i dont misspell yours dont mispell mine ... got it sonshine? mr Qreen...
#32 - Jakg
"but when you were in the cinema, ddint your arse get cold, since your HDD was only 15 degress.."

Call me thick (i am, after all!), but i don't understand S15 DRAF1
what are you talking about? Nothing such
Quote from Jakg :"but when you were in the cinema, ddint your arse get cold, since your HDD was only 15 degress.."

Call me thick (i am, after all!), but i don't understand S15 DRAF1

Your thick!...

Video is rather amusing, might watch more when back home.
#35 - aoun
Hmmm.. he may have 3 ps3's, but i got LFS and that shits all over it! =)
bet he can't afford any games now.
#37 - Jakg
go for it, it's possible, but alot more hassle than it's worth - just be "normal" and flash the firmware on it!
Or just mess around with the metal bits inside of it! Just go in with a soldering iron and put some solder over random spaces....
Heh.

So the guy has 3 PS3's.

I was waiting for 3 people to come and just grab em and say "Alright your time is up cya tomorrow!"

lo.
He doesn't have LFS, though...

or he is not an active forum reading LFS player...

3 PS3's never fill up the gap.

however, he has 3 PS3's and I have 0 PS3's.

hmm... I feel an avatar change coming up.
Quote from Jakg : S14 DRAFT (Hey, if everyone calls me Jakq, i'll misspell all your names, too!)

S14 DAFT?
#42 - mr_x
Back to the video in the first post... All I can say is:

what an idiot!

'nuff said!
Quote from BlakjeKaas :He doesn't have LFS, though...

or he is not an active forum reading LFS player...

3 PS3's never fill up the gap.

Dude it does, he has the cake
Quote from DTrott :S14 DAFT?

DThrottles from being strangeled

im not daft. Im a numpty

And Nerd Of The Year award goes to...
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG