The online racing simulator
i don't like the BF1, i have no free time for LFS until the 15th of June (GCSE's being over) and i dont like slick cars full stop

Also, i'm already in a League (the STCC) and by the time free time comes up the UKCT Internal league (should be) starting. Plus i UKCT might run a BF1 leauge, oh yeh, and i have my own personal reasons for not wanting in.

Enough reasons?
no

just kidding bud. it will get better, of that i am sure (ish). if it doesn't then it's no biggy. i will have learned to drive the bf1 in anger and that's always a bonus
Aimed at Jakg: Well, if I were you, I'd just cut straight to the point by saying "I'm shit with the BF1"
that too

I just don't like cars with slicks that much :P
XFR is a fun car (slicks) i would class it as an entry level track car. fox is a girls s-s imo too slow and too much grip. the fo8 is a good car imo and then there's the bf1. with the right setup the car is so much fun to drive.
i prefer road cars, i just do

I'd like to think i'm not that abad in them, either
i'm handy in the xfr. i enjoy the rb4 (fav car) and over the past few weeks the FZ50 has impressed me. but i think that's all to do with the bf1 in a strange way (don't ask why).
Well FZ5 relates to the BF1 in the way that it has a ton of power that can make the car snap if you're not careful. IMO, if you want to get into the GTR cars, go with cars like the TBO cars and then getting into the FZ50 as I find that the heavy feel of the FZ50 relates to its bigger brother. TBOs are far off the big GTRs but because of the whole turbo lag issue, you can apply the same logic to the way you drive them. I think the best cars for getting into the single seater category would be the LXs. They're just SOO responsive and very light which are the basic characteristics of the single seaters. Only difference is you can pull off a slide in the LXs and you're fine, single seaters aren't fans of sliding around
Can someone tell me where I can find the standings in this competition?
And how many drivers will join next race?
Just asked Duke yesterday Demon, they're not released yet
Quote from Demon68 :Can someone tell me where I can find the standings in this competition?
And how many drivers will join next race?

Beat me to it, you'd expect the standings to be up by now lol.
Well, things seem to have gone quiet. Everyone still alive?
Is there going to be a race on Wednesday?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG