The online racing simulator
Problems with loging in to LFS desktop
HI!

I have an account on lfs site and i'm experiacing problems with loging with my username. when i type the correct username and password in the login screen it doesn't put me on the desktop but right back in the login screen where you can choose betwen guest login and username login. As said i have an account and i have succesfully loged in before, but now i'm kinnda stuck because i vant to upload new skin for todays league race and i'm affraid that it'll be inpossible though. And i do have mozzila and everything. Has anyone experienced such problem before and if you have hoe+w did you solve it?

cheers
Delete all your cookies and try again. Or you may also try logging in to liveforspeed.net first and then go to LFSWorld. If it works on lfs.net you're set, because LFSW uses the same cookie IIRC.
It works fine now just had too disable cookie control in firewall.

thanks!
Quote from AndroidXP :Delete all your cookies and try again. Or you may also try logging in to liveforspeed.net first and then go to LFSWorld. If it works on lfs.net you're set, because LFSW uses the same cookie IIRC.

no, separate cookies are used. Have to with different domains.
Ah ok, nevermind

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG