The online racing simulator
offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
Kiss me....i requested a server from the link you wrote....please write here or email me whether or not i Win
ok , i filled that
Quote from harjun :Kiss me....i requested a server from the link you wrote....please write here or email me whether or not i Win

Quote from Nadeo4441 :ok , i filled that

i told in my post that it doesnt work!!!
i wont get any email you know...
its an example, cuz alot of you ask if you could switch between public and private, the working form will look the same...

http://www.dinsterzz.be/server.html IS A NON WORKING EXAMPLE!!!
oh,sorry :doh:
i filled it out then read the posts. me<----------Dumbass
Quote from niall09 :i filled it out then read the posts. me<----------Dumbass

want me to answer that?
enough about this now, only request...
PEOPLE, REQUEST HAVE TO BE POSTED HERE!!
THE FORM DOES NOT WORK SO I WONT RECIEVE ANYTHING!!
hey kiss me.. sorry couldt help on the control panel side. but if you need a simple form to mail script i have one for you. its simple and effective (i did not create it, its a freeware one)
Quote from franky500 :hey kiss me.. sorry couldt help on the control panel side. but if you need a simple form to mail script i have one for you. its simple and effective (i did not create it, its a freeware one)

is allways welcome, the ones i make just dont work ,
pm me the script and u'll get listed as helper or so on the site
I need one for team zoom and chris wont help me (hes doing his gcses)
Quote from shaun463 :I need one for team zoom and chris wont help me (hes doing his gcses)

on the first post of the first page there's a list of the information you need to give for a free server
woopie!!!
ok, got the remote server stuff working, now i'll start making the form working edit the remote stuff a bit more and tonight it will work on my pc and tomorrow ill do it on the servers
Quote from kiss me :woopie!!!
ok, got the remote server stuff working, now i'll start making the form working edit the remote stuff a bit more and tonight it will work on my pc and tomorrow ill do it on the servers

Great news

Can you give us an ETA for the first few servers to be online?
http://www.dinsterzz.be/ the lfs free server campaign, and then you can request a server via the form!!!

no servers online now, cuz i need my pc for other things...
aaah what the heck...

'lfs free server campaign' is the name

SERVER IS ON BTW!
filled , nice form man
Quote from kiss me :http://www.dinsterzz.be/ the lfs free server campaign, and then you can request a server via the form!!!

no servers online now, cuz i need my pc for other things...
aaah what the heck...

'lfs free server campaign' is the name

So i gotta fill the form and send it now?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :filled , nice form man

thanks to wheel4hummer
btw, this kind of things you can send to me with the contact form
Quote from VTiRoj :So i gotta fill the form and send it now?

yesh, then ill have all the requests together so i dont need to search this thread
Quote from kiss me :yesh, then ill have all the requests together so i dont need to search this thread

Okay, done.

On the form I put in a private password, can the server be made public or private after the server is created whenever I want? Also what about admin passwords and such?

Thanks, and I'll wait quietly now
Quote from VTiRoj :Okay, done.

On the form I put in a private password, can the server be made public or private after the server is created whenever I want? Also what about admin passwords and such?

Thanks, and I'll wait quietly now

you will be able to configure this after you got the server
the servers will be able to switch between private and public, read my posts! it says this somewhere
there will olso come a FAQ section on the site
Quote from kiss me :you will be able to configure this after you got the server
the servers will be able to switch between private and public, read my posts! it says this somewhere
there will olso come a FAQ section on the site

Okay, great

/me waits quietly now
Quote from VTiRoj :Okay, great

/me waits quietly now

tomorrow ill set up the servers...
tomorrow, too tired now...

and people join my frikkin server!!!

lfs free server campaign

is the name!
to all people who are on the list of getting a server, please request it with the info you gave here on the request form at: www.dinsterzz.be, then lfs servers
Quote from kiss me :to all people who are on the list of getting a server, please request it with the info you gave here on the request form at: www.dinsterzz.be, then lfs servers

Done.
Done.
This thread is closed

offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG