The online racing simulator
Dell 4100MP Issue
(3 posts, started )
#1 - BEEAH
Dell 4100MP Issue
I had one of these units kinda fall into my lap. I noticed that it said "DLP" so I figured it had some promise. It seems that is a decent projector that can do 1080i.

Problem is that when I turn it on, it goes into its warm up cycle. The boot warm up screen comes up, and I have a few seconds to focus the screen. It starts to count down from 30 and only gets to about to 26 seconds before it turns off and displays lamp failure. The lamp seems to be fine as far as turning on, but obvisouly something is going on with it. The fan sounds like it running at least.

Just looking for some possible insite if anyone knows anything about these kind of units. I don't ever know where to start.
#3 - BEEAH
I looked at it again, took it apart and the fan seems fine. Spinning freely, moving air good. The lamp fail light is on and the alarm says the same thing. Maybe the lamp is bad but its drawing to much power so it shuts it back off. Only thing I can think of.

I may take it to a shop and have someone look at it. No idea where to take it though.

Dell 4100MP Issue
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG