The online racing simulator
Quote from Aquilifer :
There are people with really bad cards. Maybe somebody with an awful Turbo cache card, integrated gpu or similar would need it most.

I agree.

Could vote for Deggis, he is a good bastard with somewhat slow computer.... Or mrodgers.
please ireland,
If you send it to me, I will send you my computer.

Oh wait...
You people are indeed rich...ive seen guy giving dfp, now a sweet videocard, i use a geforce2, but i still wouldnt want something given by someone i dont even know.
Quote from Slidaaaa :You people are indeed rich...ive seen guy giving dfp, now a sweet videocard, i use a geforce2, but i still wouldnt want something given by someone i dont even know.

You must be kidding man.
This LFS comunity is so nice and someone want to make someone else happy and people start complaining....jesus I dont understand that at all.
I think deggis is going to get it. But keep posting and suggesting, I'll probably mail it next week

And I'm not that rich really - I just bought a X1950 Pro and I have nothing to do with the old X800 XT.
This is the only community where I could consider doing something like this - and I really want to give it to someone who needs it, preferably not only in his/her own opinion
I have a radeon 9550SE and it will run LFS but I need to always reinstall the driver and it only averages 40fps (1280 x 1024 No AA or AF)with my car on the track! I only get 14fps on NFSC
...saying that you play NFS Carbon doesn't help a lot

Neither does me having to ship the card to Australia.
a) demo user b) other side of the world

unlikely (although, in this case, who am I to judge?)

edit: slooooow
Ok, Deggis was a man and said he doesn't really need it, since his CPU is the bottleneck and he'll change everything in his computer in the coming summer anyway... so now it would be going to Blackout who has a very similar CPU.

I think this was a bad idea to begin with, because nobody _needs_ a Radeon X800XT for Live for Speed. It's still up for grabs though.
Quote from LFSn00b :Actually, i am in need of a better GPU card.

Elaborate... why, and what's your current setup?

I could also give it as trophy in a S2 race/tournament or something like that if someone's interested in arranging it.

C'mon, it can't be that hard to get rid of it
-
(Batterypark) DELETED by Batterypark
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
I'd say you should think or wait a bit, or sell it for money.
I'm also updating my computer (this thread inspired me a lot), just did some calculating and it's not THAT expensive I thought. Prices have really rushed down!
Due to a surprising lack of interest towards a free lunch, the card was sold to Azaazaa for 20€. Sorry
Well that's cheap :P
Congrats to Azazaa for good deal!
I wish I could've afforded to upgrade my whole system now - which may sound strange given that I was offering a X800 XT for free...

I'm pretty much stuck with an AGP machine for now, so I had to go for the best AGP GPU I could find. The PCIE version would've been considerably cheaper though.

Well, Athlon 64 @ 2430mhz and a X1950 PRO run most games pretty well, and LFS looks superb at 1680x1050 4XAA 16XAF on a 22" widescreen LCD
If it comforts you, to run Crysis you'd need a time machine anyway.
Nah, I see no reason why I would want to run Crysis anyway.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG