The online racing simulator
#1 - dadge
The future of driver lineup threads
wtf? do we have to do this b4 every race? what was the point of the application form at the start of the season if we have to confirm our attendance? this is turning out to be a bit of a silly lads.
dadge, just play along, alright? doesn't hurt to write 3 sentences.
#3 - dadge
Quote from Leprekaun :dadge, just play along, alright? doesn't hurt to write 3 sentences.

all this has been covered lep so this isn't actually playing along, i am starting to feel like the piss is being taken out of all the drivers. so i will not be putting do 3 sentences. all the directors need to do to see who is driving for ATC is look at the applications and hey presto.
Quote from dadge :all this has been covered lep so this isn't actually playing along, i am starting to feel like the piss is being taken out of all the drivers. so i will not be putting do 3 sentences. all the directors need to do to see who is driving for ATC is look at the applications and hey presto.

Dadge, it's a matter of checking to see if a team won't be there. In future these threads will be a matter of who WON'T be there rather than who will.
yeah, agree with Duke there actually. I actually thought for a sec "why is this thread here?" and then thought that its used to confirm the drivers racing for the race which there is NOTHING wrong.
Quote from dadge :wtf? do we have to do this b4 every race? what was the point of the application form at the start of the season if we have to confirm our attendance? this is turning out to be a bit of a silly lads.

I have to agree, feels like I'm being babysitted *no offense*
You know something that I was discussing with someone a while ago about that "no offense" bit. I often find that when its said, its said with an offensive comment beside it so it just makes me go when people use it. Just a thought
#8 - dadge
"no offence" means (imo) "you might find my next (or previous) comment a bit harsh. please do not take any offense to it"
Well, I mean, shouldn't someone just be tactful and try not to use an offensive comment? I still dont get it dadge because I mean, the comment before or after is an "offensive" comment. I dunno but it just doesn't work for me but hey, I'm the kind of guy who I like to help with a instead of using a :mad: but each to his own.
i know what your saying, but sometimes being a tad harsh is the only way you can say the thing you are trying to say. it doesn't mean that the person that is saying "no offense" is trying to get you down. but is more or less saying he has thought about what he will say and has realised that it will/can be taken the wrong way. hense the "no offense" to guide the reader in the direction the comment was intended to mean.
Split off to keep the other thread a little bit tider. Bloody hell, I'm turning in to Kim and Aggie ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG