The online racing simulator
Downloading now.. I'm sure all your hard work will be worth it.
great vid! glad theres none of my bad driving in it
Kool video, nice editing. But you see me loose 3rd place by .75 at the end .

But nice editing, good overtaking and racing. Shows how proffesional the racing was on that day.

Andy.
LOL!!!

Nice movie! And I like my wooo at the end

Just a shame TAA couldn't get to more corners whilst the race was on, but I guess he wasn't allowed to randomly run across the track when he felt like it...
I was asked by the almighty bald owner of cart track, not to - although I was quite prepared to!

I'm really disappointed that I couldnt get the ceremony at the end too

Fordie:
I have 2 servers ready and waiting for mirroring! If you could give me a link (pm, or something), I'll download the film and put it up immediately.

A little off topic, but, Tristan I'm sorry if we constantly took the piss about you being a spammer - its ok, you can post! Sorry if I/we upset you (check his postcount average if you're confused!)

Edit:
See my post here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=35356#post35356 for additional mirrors.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I was asked by the almighty bald owner of cart track, not to - although I was quite prepared to!

must have been speaking to the race director guy, when i spoke to glen he said it was fine, shame glen wasnt running the event from the start :@

AWESOME vid btw love it!

Tristan's WOO was superb
lol, and he told me it was just because his back hurt from that kart

Now I understand
I spam therefore I am.

No worrys Karl - you're feeble piss takes can't stop meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great video you guys are carrying a large amount of speed into certain corners!
Turn one is the most annoying corner i have never felt i have got that one perfect it always feels like i can take it faster.

and into the hairpin before the last two corners some hard braking and flicking there really shows it well with some great camera angles.

Infact all the camera angles were great!
well done!
It's ok, if it weren't for Tristan I'd be having to put up with all this abuse. And what's with my connection? I've been downloading for an hour and I've only just reached 60MB....
Quote from Simon Savage :Great video you guys are carrying a large amount of speed into certain corners!
Turn one is the most annoying corner i have never felt i have got that one perfect it always feels like i can take it faster.

and into the hairpin before the last two corners some hard braking and flicking there really shows it well with some great camera angles.

Infact all the camera angles were great!
well done!

thanks for your comments, its TAA we have to thank, im glad to see it wasnt ONLY turn 1

anyway, its best not to go flying round turn 1 man, its best to take a slower entry and go faster along the straight. hope to see u there 1 day!
lol, I wont rub it in that its taken the server less than 5 minutes to get to 100% then (I gave up on my original plan to download to home then ftp from home to server).

Mirrors:
Primary: http://mirror.theangryangel.co.uk/LFSKarting.zip
Secondary: http://swn.lordpc.net/taa/LFSKarting.zip

I'd rather you hammer the primary mirror, tbh, but if its slow, feel free to switch.

Edit:
Will, I really wanted to get into the middle section, theres a corner with a tiny little loop I could've gotten into, but I believe the words were - "do you want to die?"

Edit^2:
Suppose I better download the damn thing myself now.. :o
Quote from the_angry_angel :lol, I wont rub it in that its taken the server less than 5 minutes to get to 100% then (I gave up on my original plan to download to home then ftp from home to server).

Mirrors:
Primary: http://mirror.theangryangel.co.uk/LFSKarting.zip
Secondary: http://swn.lordpc.net/taa/LFSKarting.zip

I'd rather you hammer the primary mirror, tbh, but if its slow, feel free to switch.

Edit:
Will, I really wanted to get into the middle section, theres a corner with a tiny little loop I could've gotten into, but I believe the words were - "do you want to die?"

Edit^2:
Suppose I better download the damn thing myself now.. :o

Thanks TAA. We sort of new it would be a massive download, but maybe not this big
Hey, you never know, a mad rush my ensue tomorrow

Now I've watched it, its a bit of a shame I couldnt get at more corners I really would've liked to get into that corner I was on about before - would've had some great footage!

I think I'm gonna be racing next year though Looks like you all had too much fun
Awesome clip and the ending is class

Will have to start saving the pennys for the next one would be great fun

Keiran
ROFL check out 2:03, u can see tristans little middle finger popping up at TAA
And the next lap round he get the 2 back from me (not on film, sorry)

I think someone on the otherside of the track was thinking I was doing it to them tho :o

Ah I've just watched it again. Damn - it was a good day
Just wish I'd go more footage of the cyberseat, the dev's, and just about everything Oh well, better luck next time
Cool vid; Looks like a lot of fun

... but that dude with the chequered flag needs to slow down a bit. He'll get an RSI like that
Scawen ...
Attached images
edit.jpg
Lol Keiran, thats a good un!
I'll upload the original shot as he is turning a right hand corner while trying to get out the kart by the looks of it

Keiran
lol - I'm kinda glad I was behind the camera now - who knows what images I could've been edited into

Out of interest Fordie, was there any footage of Scawen doing this impression of Victor racing? I think I might've got the end of it, but I wasnt sure

LFS Karting 2005 - Results / Pictures
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG