The online racing simulator
Support for Arabic characters?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from Scawen :I think this year's focus will be physics, content and other things at the core of LFS which are important for all LFS racers.

Awesome news. Popular polls rank Le Mans prototypes as #1 in this department (just a friendly reminder so you dont have to browse through the forum)
Quote from Scawen :As you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment then I think this year's focus will be physics, content and other things at the core of LFS which are important for all LFS racers.

Hurrah. It's good to read this

Keep up the good work, and tell Eric we're not mad at him even though his post looked like he wasn't very happy
I'm glad that Arabic support will be done eventually!

Most people don't realise there are quite a lot of Arabic players in the game, and some of the people I know haven't bought S2 only because they can't understand the whole process on the website!

Anyway! Good work Scawen!
Quote from Scawen : as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment then I think this year's focus will be physics, content and other things at the core of LFS which are important for all LFS racers.

Best post ever
Corected:
as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment then I think this century's focus will be physics, content and other things at the core of LFS which are important for all LFS racers.
-
(V i K T O O R) DELETED by SamH

Support for Arabic characters?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG