The online racing simulator
GFX needed
(5 posts, started )
GFX needed
Hello everyone,

I've asked a few times some help from you this great community, I'm "afraid" I've to do it again. Myself and some friends are developing a new browser based strategy game. I don't have to tell you it will rock completely since it will contain massive online playing, rts elements and many other fantastic feautures!

Now, we had someone who was going to do the GFX for our buildings, ect... Problem is, the dude decided to go 1 year to America and tour the country. Great for him but well, we have no GFXs for our buildings!

1st of July will be our first béta release in a small group of friends/experienced players we know during our gaming career. So we are now urgently looking for people who can work with graphic programmes and quick help us out with some GFXs for buildings.
There is limited time and we understand it won't be superb work, but if you are willing to continue helping us with GFXs for our game ànd the GFXs are of a great quality, we can offer even a small payment in exchange for your work.

I have placed the topic here to reach the needed people for this, doubt I can find so many with GFX creating qualities in the Off Topic part, however I fully understand if the mods would move this thread. If more information is needed you may always pm me or we can exchange e-mail adresses.

Thank you very much for your attention and help,
Regards,
GC
What kind of graphics? Renders (hence in this forum) or 2D stuff?
2D stuff more, houses, stables,...
Something like this: (from another game so (c), just using this as an example)

GFX needed
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG