The online racing simulator
FZ50 GTR Skin Request please
(17 posts, started )
Hello, could someone please paint me a skin for the FZ50 GTR based on the BMW Z4M Coupe Motorsport as seen in this picture. Could the car also be number 27. Many thanks in advance.

ill have a try at it. it looks easy enough. you want it public or just personal. do you want the bmw motorsport on the banner on the front screen, and do you want the www.bmw... advert on the side
Thank you very much. Yes to BMW banner, yes to public and yes to www.bmw advert on the side.

Thanks again
A tiny problem. the "BMW Power logo on the underside of the spoiler on the picture http://www.autoblog.it/uploads/bmw_z...ing_kit_02.jpg cant be done. but i can put it on the top side, showing upwards instead of downwards. is that ok? or shall i leave it
Hiya, on the top facing upwards is good for me thanks.
lol the underside thing was my mistake. didnt see the other spoiler. well the guys is pretty identical to mine, expect mine dont go by the windows, as the real picture shows the red and blue lines dont go under the window frames.
here's my shot at it.

EDIT: without wireframe anyone?
Attached images
FZR_BMWZ4r.jpg
i just got really bored so i decided to have a bash at this skin too

if you're going to use it put the one that says 2048 after it in your skins folder and rename it FZR_bmwpower, and upload the other one
Attached images
FZR_bmwpower.jpg
FZR_bmwpower_2048.jpg
Great simple skin. One suggestion would be to work a bit with shading to get a better effect, especially around the front grille and the air intakes by the back wheels, etc.
`Hi Everyone, skin looks brilliant and exactly what i was after. many thanks again for such a great response.
A little late I know, but I already had this made from ages ago. May as well post it up :
Attached images
FZR_Z4.jpg
anyone want to post some ingame screenies?
my terrible graphics card can't use AA so its all jaggy but it shows the skin
Attached images
bmw power screenshot.jpg
is that picture in game? how did you get rid of all the names and details.
shift f
thankyou very much

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG