The online racing simulator
Headlights and taillights [editing]
(17 posts, started )
im sure this has been asked before. put someone said you can change your tail and headlights, i tried it and nothing happened. anyone able to confirm that for me? if so how do i do it :P
what do i open the dds file with?
Photoshop or PaintShop Pro (you must download the DDS plugin) or you can use a DDS converter to convert the DDS to a filetype your graphic software can read.
got it i changed the lights, but how do i make other people see it online?
You can't, people will see whatever lightset they have installed.
aww lame. i wanted to add the finishing touches to my lamborgini FZ50 the tailights make it crisp :P
#7 - Gunn
You can still share your work here once it is done. Others may choose to use your light set if you make it available.
still testing it out, its a lot more testing and trialing needed with the lights :S a lot harder than skins. once its done ill be sure to put it up for you
Quote from LFSn00b :Edit the DDS file, for example, edit the XR_Interior1.dds for rear lights

Where do you find this DDS file and is it the same way to change/edit the rims also.??? Please help me and thank you...
cool
cool thank you so much.........
Quote from LFSn00b :You can edit the rims with an external program called Bespoke. Rest of info is there

say the Bespoke link didn't work....
wooooooow man nice
Quote from LFSn00b :Didn't ask permission from the original author?

Man i try but the autor don't answer my messages and i find new texture and make that lights If someone want to share it ,no problem just tell me how

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG