The online racing simulator
SoftTH with integrated graphics? mobo recommendation?
I assume that SoftTH works fine with PCI-e card + integrated graphics, using the integrated to output to the 3rd monitor, but would just like to get it confirmed before I go and buy me a motherboard. so would it work?

I am building a new system just for LFS, so this is not an upgrade. Instead of getting an SLI system I think that I could save a little to get a mobo with integrated graphics instead.

Motherboard could be with the G33 chipset, as I've read that they overclock well. For the processor I've planned the E2140 and for the graphics card something like 7600GT.
I have checked the Gigabyte G33 DS2R user manual, and it seems that the onboard graphics and PCI-e can be used simultaneously, so that SoftTH should work ok. That's it then..
Good to know Would you mind posting the results up here, might be something to remember for the future.
Quote from pb32000 :Good to know Would you mind posting the results up here, might be something to remember for the future.

well I could not make such a big upgrade yet. bought an E6400 and Asrock 4CoreDual-SATA2 and kept my ddr memory and radeon 9700. still a huge upgrade from barton 3200+.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG