The online racing simulator
Best drivers From the teams..
(16 posts, started )
Best drivers From the teams..
Which drivers do you think are the best from each team..

Mclaren = Hamilton

Ferrari = Kimi

BMW = Heidfeld

Renualt = Kovalainen

Williams = Rosberg(allthough Wurz is killing him in points its diffenitaly not the story)

Red Bull = Webber

Toyota = Trulli

Super Aguri = Sato

Honda = Barrichello

Torro Rosso = luizzi(no contest since hes team mate is replaced)

Spyker = Winkelhock(1st ever appearence is worthy of being the best)
Coulthard is pwning webber. winklehock did well but it's to do with the conditions rather than an actual driver performance. Fishysmella and kovalinen are in my opinion fairly equal as are the Mclaren drivers and honda and ferrari drivers.
Quote from BenjiMC :Coulthard is pwning webber. winklehock did well but it's to do with the conditions rather than an actual driver performance. Fishysmella and kovalinen are in my opinion fairly equal as are the Mclaren drivers and honda and ferrari drivers.

How is coulthard pwning Webber?

Webber has made it to 3rd qualy 7 times(make that 8 for hungry) to Coulthards 1

Webber has consistantly been in a point scoring finnish(although reliability is not helping) and in the last race he killed david...

Fisi and Kovaleinen have been overall equal, but lately fisi has been out-paced..

The top 4 is equal as well..
Tbh, I don't think either of the BMW drivers are better than each other. Kubica and Heidfeld are quite equal IMO
Let's see ...

Ferrari: Kimi

Other teams have pretty well matched teammates like Hamilton-Alonso, Heidfeld-Kubica, Barrichello-Button, Fisichella-Kovalainen .... and so on.
Mclaren = Too close to call, both drivers have been very good this year.

Ferrari = Now he's found his feet in the car Kimi is outracing Massa without too much problem.

BMW = Heidfeld has the edge here, although Kubica has done a good job to justify his position in F1 and expect to see him do better in the future.

Renualt = Kovalainen has outperformed Fisi solidly this year. I'd be surprised to see Fisi in F1 for much longer, the guy just seems half asleep and uncommitted most of the time.

Williams = Rosberg has the edge over Wurz, although Wurz is gradually getting better as time goes on.

Red Bull = Just too close to call.

Toyota = Ralf should have been ditched from F1 years ago, Trulli definitely has the edge, but he's not that great either most of the time.

Super Aguri = Davidson has been impressive this year, fast and with a good sensible head on his shoulders. I look forward to seeing what he can do in a faster car in the future.

Honda = Again they are very close, but I'd say Button just pips it on this one.

Torro Rosso = Both pretty unspectacular, but I'd hand it to Liuzzi.

Spyker - You don't get too see much of these guys in the races, but from what I understand Sutil has been impressing a few people down the pitlane, one to keep an eye on in the future.
Mclaren = Hamilton. Alonso can barely stay on the track nowadays
Ferrari = Kimi now.
BMW = Equal
Renualt = Kovalainen, but Fisi was better for a while
Williams = Rosberg, but not as much as I expected
Red Bull = Webber by miles. Who's the other RB driver again? Dullthard or something.
Toyota = Trulli (but Ralfie is looking pretty quick recently. Won't last)
Super Aguri = Davidson (Sato was quicker until recently)
Honda = Jenson (still slightly quicker in most situations, but struggling by a tenth or so over single laps. Destroys Rubens over race distances)
Torro Rosso = Berger.
Spyker = Erm, neither!
Quote from tristancliffe :Mclaren = Hamilton. Alonso can barely stay on the track nowadays

A bit of an overstatement I think. Being separated by only seven points after eleven races, with the same number of wins, and Hamilton just two more podiums, shows them to be pretty evenly matched I'd say.
But Alonso should have about 8 wins, and Hamilton should have none (world champion vs rookie).

I don't personally think Hamilton is over performing (he's doing no more than he is paid to do), so Alonso must be underperforming.

When did Alonso last leave the track in a race? During that race how many times did he leave the track? How many times has he left the track in all the races this year?
Now compare your answers to Hamilton's.
Alonso pushes it too hard sometimes, that's true, but then Schumacher wasn't a stranger to putting it in the dirt either, when he was really hard on it. At the end of the championship it's the results that count, and athough Alonso chucks it onto the grass occasionally, he still there at the end of the race.
McLaren = Hamilton, definitely. As Tristan points out, Alonso has been all over the place this season.

Ferrari = Kimi, well, see yourself.

BMW = Heidfeld

Renault, not "Renualt" like too many copy&pasted= Kovalainen, Fisi has never been fast has he?

Williams = Rosberg, but he hardly has competition.

And the rest of the pack...well, who cares! :P
Mclaren = Hamilton - lesser of two evils for me

Ferrari = Kimi - Its close but Massa is screwing up this second half

BMW = Heidfeld - Kubica is close behind

Renault = Both incredibly unimpressive to me

Williams = Wurz!

Red Bull = Webber - His car seems to fail him when hes in for a good points haul

Toyota = Trulli - Ralf isnt lookin too bad though

Super Aguri = Sato - Sato aint all that bad guys!

Honda = Button - Barrichello is useless

Torro Rosso = Uhhhhhhh

Spyker = Sutil - Doing an awesome job in a dog of a car
Mclaren = Hamilton, he has done so much better than anyone expected.
Ferrari = Massa had the first half of the season, now it's Kimi's turn.
BMW = They're both good.
Renault = Kovalainen, but both have been rather poor.
Williams = Wurz.
Red Bull = They both have done good, but Webber has done a bit better.
Toyota = Trulli hands down.
Super Aguri = Sato has been doing some good stuff(it's sad how the Super Aguri is faster that the factory Honda)
Honda = The swamp car looks terrible, but Button does better with it.
Torro Rosso = god knows, the car is a wreck.
Spyker = Both have had their moments, but they need a better car.
Mclaren = Hamilton

Ferrari = Kimi

BMW = Equal

Renualt = Kovalainen

Williams = Equal

Red Bull = Webber

Toyota = Trulli

Super Aguri = Sato

Honda = Barrichello

Torro Rosso = Equal

Spyker = Equal
Quote from LFSn00b :Mclaren = As tristan stated above