The online racing simulator
Im Staring A New Team Up Any One Can Join
(14 posts, started )
Quote from jwardy :IM STARTING A TEAM ITS FREE FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN , NO WEBSITE TO GO TO ,JUST WRITE (DRS)BE FORE YOUR NAME AND YOUR IN ALSO JUST COMMENT ON HERE THAT YOUR DOING IT SO I HAVE AN IDEA HOW MANY THERE ARE [/color]
PS IF U WANNA ADD ME MSN IN [email protected]

speechless....you should reinforce some rules regarding joining of the team or you will get some nasty buggers using your team tag and getting you lot a bad name,best of luck anyway you will need it
good point well first thing is i have to know your in it
2cnd no gettin a bad name for it so ... no crashing, no insulting anyone , , thats a n1 requierment

3rd you have to be a good driver i dont want any o look at me ,,,, crash people ( excludes me )

4 i prefer racing but i dont mind having a mix off racers and drifters

thnks
sorry to burst your bubble but I'm already in a team.
Take this advice.

(1) post pone the team for a few weeks and develope it slowly

Team logo,team name,skins,drivers etc

(2) take a few minutes to ask well established team owners how to run a succesfull team regarding members joining and for what skills to look out for.

then when your on the right track post here telling us about the team and its goals and targets.

then get a site or forum sorted so people can find out more about ye etc
A very good example of a NEW and well established team would be Adaptive racing founded by Danowat only setup a week or so ago but he thought it out and planned it before making it official,these are the very important steps to making a good team and tbh I don't know much about it just trying to get you on the straight and narrow a small bit

You might wanna check out there site

www.adaptiveracingteam.com best of luck
thanks i will do that but for now i will stay where i am in (esp) can i delete this thread
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :sorry to burst your bubble but I'm already in a team.
Take this advice.

(1) post pone the team for a few weeks and develope it slowly

Team logo,team name,skins,drivers etc

(2) take a few minutes to ask well established team owners how to run a succesfull team regarding members joining and for what skills to look out for.

then when your on the right track post here telling us about the team and its goals and targets.

then get a site or forum sorted so people can find out more about ye etc
A very good example of a NEW and well established team would be Adaptive racing founded by Danowat only setup a week or so ago but he thought it out and planned it before making it official,these are the very important steps to making a good team and tbh I don't know much about it just trying to get you on the straight and narrow a small bit

You might wanna check out there site

www.adaptiveracingteam.com best of luck

Oh look at you go! Advise from an ex team leader there, what happened to Halfords racing? Oh wait, it is still going, just missing some key member aye... Love you really!

What Sully has mentioned is pretty much perfect, if you plan it right, then all being well next month the team will still be around! A lot of teams fail shortly after opening.

Adaptive Racing are a good example, so is Dynamic Racing that Sully and I are in. I created it way back in April now, after one week it was already strong and healthy with over 7 members, website and many skins. Now we are 12 strong with many other things planned.

You could always go about trying to join another team, then you could go about being a key member! Depends if you are a leader or a follower I suppose
Quote from jamesrowe :Oh look at you go! Advise from an ex team leader there, what happened to Halfords racing? Oh wait, it is still going, just missing some key member aye... Love you really!

What Sully has mentioned is pretty much perfect, if you plan it right, then all being well next month the team will still be around! A lot of teams fail shortly after opening.

Adaptive Racing are a good example, so is Dynamic Racing that Sully and I are in. I created it way back in April now, after one week it was already strong and healthy with over 7 members, website and many skins. Now we are 12 strong with many other things planned.

You could always go about trying to join another team, then you could go about being a key member! Depends if you are a leader or a follower I suppose

THNKS FOR THE ADVISE BUT IVE SET UP A WEBSITE http://team-drs.weebly.com/index.html AS A SIGHN UP WITH SKINS AND REQUIERMENTS
The next thing you need to do is find the button that says Caps Lock and turn the bloody thing off.
Quote from The Moose :The next thing you need to do is find the button that says Caps Lock and turn the bloody thing off.

lol happy
Quote from jwardy :lol happy

Wahey, goodie. Best leave the caps off though, don't want to make the grumpy old men of this forum have a heart attack

I'll check your site out now.
Quote from jamesrowe :Wahey, goodie. Best leave the caps off though, don't want to make the grumpy old men of this forum have a heart attack

I'll check your site out now.

ok but theres not much to it cos ive just set it up
Quote from jwardy :ok but theres not much to it cos ive just set it up

Just to let you know, I sent you a comment on the site

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG