The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Quote from BastianB :i like this really much..reminds me of the good old live album from MISFITS.

my ctrl-v:

/restart

I don't like it, but it's some of my buddy's playing hehe..
ALmost managed to post a link of a clip from my band, but luckely I noticed what I almost did and saved my bacon
np: Brooks & Dunn - That's What It's All About [#] "Very Best of Brooks & Dunn"
#553 - JVL
Dear reader,

The LFS Forum is a place where everyone who likes LFS or is interested in LFS is welcome (or at least, those are the obvious ones anyway).

We like to keep it that way but for a while now though there has been some bickering going on around certain topics. Licensed members having a go at demo racers for no apparent reason, racers complaining about drifters and/or cruisers, replying in a rude fashion ... well this has to stop.

Consider yourself as a guest in the home of Live for Speed where you talk to fellow LFS'ers face to face and you treat each other with respect.

You don't start to harrass people who like something different than you. For example no racer has the right or reason to complain about cruisers. They do not drive on your racing hosts so why do you care what they do?
The same goes for drifters. They like to drive differently than racers. So let them! Why on earth some people feel the need to ditch others because they like something else / are noobies / post a dumb question - it is beyond me.

Demo racers have the right to play the demo as long as they like. We have afterall not applied a time limit on the demo. It was our decision to allow unlimited usage and even provide stats as of late. Some people seem to think we are too generous and that it is their duty to convince demo racers to buy a license. I obviously have no trouble with some promotion, but some people take it way over the line where it becomes demo-racer-harrassment.

From now on when me or the mods see any of this behaviour, we will apply an infraction to the related post.
1 active infraction is a warning
2 active infractions denies thread creation
3 active infractions denies posting abilities
4 active infractions means a temporary ban

Every infraction is active for 7 days.

It is too bad that we have to tell people how to behave really. If I'm in your house I treat it with respect, that kind of goes without saying. I expect people to do the same when they're at my place. But just because this is internet and people are safely behind their monitors they seem to feel they can do anything. I don't agree.

All this will thankfully not be a problem for many of our guests. Some will not like what I'm saying at all. To those all I have to say is "too bad". This is our house. Don't like it here? Noone is forcing you to stay. I'm for free speech, but freedom on the internet these days can sometimes be better compared with lawlessness. I don't think we can consider that to be a good thing.
Vandaag men autoke is goe gewassen en gewaxed. Kheb nog geen foto's van buiten, want hij blijft schoon in de garage vandaag Maar toch al een goed beeld van hoe hij blinkt:

En aangezien ik mijn koplampen eruit had gepakt om er niet op te smossen, maar in één keer ook mijn ledjes erin gestoken. Nu zijn die philips bluevisions wel niet blauw genoeg voor de ledjes..

En aangezien we toch bezig waren...

P.S. FF overgestapt naar Photobucket, rampzalig weer die Imageshack -_-
#555 - JVL
Dear reader,

The LFS Forum is a place where everyone who likes LFS or is interested in LFS is welcome (or at least, those are the obvious ones anyway).

We like to keep it that way but for a while now though there has been some bickering going on around certain topics. Licensed members having a go at demo racers for no apparent reason, racers complaining about drifters and/or cruisers, replying in a rude fashion ... well this has to stop.

Consider yourself as a guest in the home of Live for Speed where you talk to fellow LFS'ers face to face and you treat each other with respect.

You don't start to harrass people who like something different than you. For example no racer has the right or reason to complain about cruisers. They do not drive on your racing hosts so why do you care what they do?
The same goes for drifters. They like to drive differently than racers. So let them! Why on earth some people feel the need to ditch others because they like something else / are noobies / post a dumb question - it is beyond me.

Demo racers have the right to play the demo as long as they like. We have afterall not applied a time limit on the demo. It was our decision to allow unlimited usage and even provide stats as of late. Some people seem to think we are too generous and that it is their duty to convince demo racers to buy a license. I obviously have no trouble with some promotion, but some people take it way over the line where it becomes demo-racer-harrassment.

From now on when me or the mods see any of this behaviour, we will apply an infraction to the related post.
1 active infraction is a warning
2 active infractions denies thread creation
3 active infractions denies posting abilities
4 active infractions means a temporary ban

Every infraction is active for 7 days.

It is too bad that we have to tell people how to behave really. If I'm in your house I treat it with respect, that kind of goes without saying. I expect people to do the same when they're at my place. But just because this is internet and people are safely behind their monitors they seem to feel they can do anything. I don't agree.

All this will thankfully not be a problem for many of our guests. Some will not like what I'm saying at all. To those all I have to say is "too bad". This is our house. Don't like it here? Noone is forcing you to stay. I'm for free speech, but freedom on the internet these days can sometimes be better compared with lawlessness. I don't think we can consider that to be a good thing.
Spam sucks
#557 - JVL
u suck if u dont pay attention this thread is pure of spam!
Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket More
Držte huby vy tlustý posraný prasata.
I have my crowbar ready for any unforseen consequences.
GTR Evolution
Yes it is mine
minusválidos
#566 - JVL
Windows Live ID requiere JavaScript para iniciar sesión. Este explorador web no admite JavaScript o las secuencias de comandos están bloqueadas.

Para averiguar si el explorador admite JavaScript o para permitir las secuencias de comandos, consulte la ayuda en línea del explorador.
C:\Documents and Settings\Mercurio.ZERO\Desktop\Games\Manhunt
pimp my ride where are they now episode
2 neuts in P-N

Bose-Einstein condensates
Ah7x
pirate:
Flatout
WOUNDED вєєf » 17 Dmg, 1 Hit Head: 1
> lern mal das fahren
- ...Chano-De-S..... "United We Stand" //The beauty, inside her eyes...

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG