The online racing simulator
thx!
Quote from mutt107 :thx!

np. not had the time to get near the forums over the last few months or i`d have posted it to your last request.
Great. Was looking for this as well. Thanks for the links.
Okay, is there a link for the DEMO version? Seeing as that is down as well.
Aww i cant download it when im trying to open the Full Version Installer it just says "Thanks for your patience. Normal service will resume as soon as possible. "
somebody help me?
Quote from Tonttula :Aww i cant download it when im trying to open the Full Version Installer it just says "Thanks for your patience. Normal service will resume as soon as possible. "
somebody help me?

Patience.

If everything goes as planned, the site will be reopened in the year 2008.
I really love the textures, but the car shine thing is really bugging me. With the car shine value turned down to .3 the dashboards are still very shiny and have a blue tint. If I turn down the car shine any further the cars themselves look like they are painted with matte colors. I'd like to change back whatever limited files cause this behavior.

What files changed that altered the look of the car shine? Is it the sky files that are included with the pack?

Edit: It looks like it was the reflection textures themselves (the SKY_semisun files). I changed those back to the textures I was using before and it seems to be fixed. I think that LFS as a whole looks better with the car shine turned back up to .6-.7 and the other reflections available in this subforum. My $0.02.
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody involved with the pack. My LFS got borked so I had to reinstall it, and I decided to try out the hi-res textures . I am glad I did the game looks really good now.
where can I find some screenshots please?
I have a problem, i install it, but i don't find the installed aplication

EDIT: i got it

Mr. Kyosho
I just downloaded Hi-res FO8 interior with the sparco wheel, now i downloaded, unzipped etc, put the wheel i wanted and the hi-res thing in my .DDS folder replaced the old ones, restarted lfs, came back on and i still have the old interior and wheel, i know ive done it right as i had a revamp and did FZR,FXR,LX's,disc's,padz etc and they all worked fine, just dont know what this could be.

Restarted my computer, put them in the folder again and replaced them and it still wont work, im not even having any errors coming up saying that, they can't find the old one, and it looks fine, just not what i put in there.
The FO8 interior/exterior parts definitely still work fine in patch Y24, but the wheel model changed with patch Y, so none of the wheels from my pack work anymore

Copy the FV8interior1.dds from my FO8 pack into data/dds, and you`ll get the interior upgrade, but don`t bother with the wheel file since it won`t get used by LFS now.
Wont work on Z,...Need upgrade?
Not related to hi-res pack, but not worth a new thread either:

Since first time I saw the new cockpits, it bugged me how the text on the LCD dash system textures was barely readable (on XFR and XRR). datalog1ALP24.dds and datalog2ALP24.dds are both only 256x256, while for example the texture for FOX lcd dash is 512x512.

Point of this post? "unseen, please make them hi-res"

-
Already on it, Deggis. They really are the low point of Eric`s nice new cockpits due to them being right there in front of your face and in hideously low res. I briefly started on the dataloggers (amongst other things) yesterday, but the updates to Kar`s track pack for the new patch are definitely taking priority atm.

It shouldn`t hopefully take very long at all to get the track pack update finished, then I`ll be back to working on interior stuff and a few extra bits that shall not be mentioned here at this time
Great

Will you release them separately also?
Sorry for the bump, but I downloaded the Hi-res pack, and the FOX interior have a little bug (white texture).

Anyone can tell me what is the name of the current Patch Z FOX textures? I will try to put the original FOX textures..

Thanks.
Quote from hugoluis :
Anyone can tell me what is the name of the current Patch Z FOX textures? I will try to put the original FOX textures..

Thanks.

Here you go Hugo
Attached files
FOinterior.dds - 682.8 KB - 489 views
I`m already remaking my FOX interior for Z, since quite a lot has changed from the pre-Y version available in the pack.
Why is my car still shiny, i have changed the car shine to 0.30:S

Mr. kyosho
Thanks for this Hi-Res Pack..

How about the tyre side wall? i can't see Bridgestone and Avon tyres..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG