The online racing simulator
#1 - luzik
wheels making same distance [not a bug - locked diff]
HI,
today i was enterning corner but while breaking my wheels locked and i damaged my both front tyres. I opened F9view, run very slowly and saw that tyre is broken only in one place on tyre perimeter (both same moment was visible on F9 view) and i know that this fragment of tyre was locked asphalt while breaking.
Then i done few close circuits with my car so my inside wheel was making smaller distance then this outside one but place on tyre where it was broken was visible always in same time on bouth tyres.
Is this simplified or this is some small "sim bug" ?
What are you talking about? I dont understand
#3 - _Rob_
I think he's saying that he locked both front wheels, causing hotspots/flatspots on both wheels. However, whenever he was driving (even after corners), the flatspots on both wheels always hit the ground at the same time, whereas they shouldn't because the wheels turn different speeds in corners therefore meaning that the flatspots would be in different places
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Hmm, driving with a locked diff maybe? :detective

E: Yep, just tested it. Locked all wheels and made a turn on the spot. All flatspots were differently distributed -> everything ok.
#5 - luzik
Quote from AndroidXP :Hmm, driving with a locked diff maybe? :detective

yes ..right

i didn't check my set, diff was locked

so delete this thread please.
..sorry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG