The online racing simulator

Poll : Where would you go if you were Alonso

Renault
Honda
Beg to Ron Dennis to take you back
Redbull
If I was Alonso I would go and stand in the corner facing the wall like the naughty little child he is.
DTM
(as it is the nursing home for ex-F1 drivers:shy
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :NASCAR!!!
every drivers are treated equally. isnt tat what you like Alonso?

LAWL that's not true .

There is a massive difference between Jeff Gordon and Robbie Gordon in the NASCAR circle.

I think it's more likely he might end up in a lower Formula or the sports car series (such as the Le Mans or GT).

I'll say it's very unlikely that he'll end up in stock cars let alone NASCAR (especially with the common irritation in stock cars about all the new foreign drivers)
Quote from lizardfolk :LAWL that's not true .

There is a massive difference between Jeff Gordon and Robbie Gordon in the NASCAR circle.

I think it's more likely he might end up in a lower Formula or the sports car series (such as the Le Mans or GT).

I'll say it's very unlikely that he'll end up in stock cars let alone NASCAR (especially with the common irritation in stock cars about all the new foreign drivers)

oh i thought all the cars in NASCAR are the same.. my bad
If i were him I'd go to the salon and have the messy facial hair shaved.
Seems like Bernie's been up to his old tricks http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/ ... o-honda-seat-fitting.html

Alonso in a Honda, Rubens moved to Super Aguri, Davidson out on his ear :mad:

If all of this does happen, i think i'll go to Silverstone next year just so i can throw stones at Alonso as he drives past.
They said on TV that it's not true that Alonso has anything to do with Honda.
redbull
Yet other reports are saying he has had seat fitting .

I guess the speculation is good for business.
Quote from chanoman315 :redbull

Red Bull don't want him for a one-year contract.

It looks like his only realistic option is Renault, but he'll want to wait until Renault's spy nonsense is over with before he signs. If Renault do receive some crippling penalty we might see him drive for a crappy team for a year. It would be funny to see him get beaten by Klien at Force India.
I love it how all the teams are very quick to deny talking to Alonso, it seems nobody wants him. The only team that wants him is Renault, and Alonso clearly does not want to race with them, he is delaying hoping another team will offer him a seat. I don't think it will happen, he should retire from F1.
I think a lot of other teams would have him, but they don't want him on a one-year contract which is apparently what he wants. Of course he'd have a contract for next year if he didn't behave like such a big crybaby all the time...
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :oh i thought all the cars in NASCAR are the same.. my bad

NASCAR has actually grown slightly away from the "stock car" label. Unlike USAR, ASCAR and (maybe) ARCA.

Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson's Hendrick Team dominated NASCAR this year while LePage's Front Row Motorsports made only 2 races out of 20+ qualifying attempts.

While the NASCAR cars are nearly identical when compared to the technological gaps in F1. NASCAR cars are growing more diverse (especially with Toyota coming in).

Quote from thisnameistaken :Red Bull don't want him for a one-year contract.

It looks like his only realistic option is Renault, but he'll want to wait until Renault's spy nonsense is over with before he signs. If Renault do receive some crippling penalty we might see him drive for a crappy team for a year. It would be funny to see him get beaten by Klien at Force India.

I agree if he has a chance to continue his career it would be Renault.

On a side note: I thought Karthikeyan and Chandhok will have a better chance at being Sutil's teammate
Quote from lizardfolk :NASCAR has actually grown slightly away from the "stock car" label. Unlike USAR, ASCAR and (maybe) ARCA.

Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson's Hendrick Team dominated NASCAR this year while LePage's Front Row Motorsports made only 2 races out of 20+ qualifying attempts.

While the NASCAR cars are nearly identical when compared to the technological gaps in F1. NASCAR cars are growing more diverse (especially with Toyota coming in).

I agree if he has a chance to continue his career it would be Renault.

On a side note: I thought Karthikeyan and Chandhok will have a better chance at being Sutil's teammate

Well klien did set the fastest time in the last team test done..
#40 - axus
From a most wanted driver in F1 to the most UNwanted.. Alonso, Alonso, what have you done..
LOL, he should wait the year out and hone his (s)kills in LFS with a keyboard
If only you had added a "Home" vote He should go home!
Quote from axus :http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news ... da-denies-alonso-rumours/

Muahaha. That rules Honda out too. So it's a long-term deal at Renault or going to Force India or Super Aguri.

I seriously doubt that Alonso would want to start in Force India or Super Aguri. He career would seem like a circle LOL

Well, if Alonso has a brain, then he would be in Renault next year (but then again, if he had a brain he would have stayed with McLaren :P)
If I would be alonso, I would go to construction site and let worker to throw brick at my head.
Hmm.. if he is sensible he goes back to Renault... but that's the thing, he isn't. Fernando could start a career in marketing, as a model. He could advertise eyebrow wax.
It seems Alonso got a new 1 year contract offer at Mclaren. Atleast that's what the spanish press said

http://www.f1today.nl/ (It's dutch )
#48 - Gunn
...to become a test driver for Spyker
#49 - axus
McLaren denied it.
Quote from Rikje :It seems Alonso got a new 1 year contract offer at Mclaren. Atleast that's what the spanish press said

http://www.f1today.nl/ (It's dutch )

I heard they needed a new cleaner.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG