The online racing simulator
Empty server showing up with empty servers off
The server MCPOLICE'S UF1 SERVER (server is in white, but white doesnt show up well on this forum). Heres a pic:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6885/bugserverlist1ke.jpg
I circled in red the server, where it says 0 people are in it. Then i also circled in red that i had empty servers off. I pressed refresh servers numerous times and the server still showed up.

-Vendetta
Ok, now the server is showing up TWICE! illepall Im sure of this because the same two exact people are in both servers.
#3 - bbman
How're they supposed to be empty when there are people on both of them? illepall
Look at my screenshot smart one Also, read my post above yours. Hopefully your able to read
#5 - bbman
For double Server: This is most likely an error when getting the server list... Your first problem could be the same, or there was one player on it when getting the server list, but left till the server responded to you with its game data...
Never seen double servers in the list, and I can imagine the 0-ppl-in-a-server is quite common because I get full servers in lists w/ 'Full' deselected. Especially if refresh the list frequently.
Quote from bbman :For double Server: This is most likely an error when getting the server list... Your first problem could be the same, or there was one player on it when getting the server list, but left till the server responded to you with its game data...

I hit refresh numerous times (my first post) for about 5 minutes or more, and it still showed up with 0 people. Then later i did the same thing and the server showed up twice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG