The online racing simulator
What I want for S3?

A community that isnt full of self-righteous pricks would be a great start. You realize that if nobody ever started duped threads that there would literally be like 5 topics with 400 pages in them, and nobody would ever read through it, and it would actually be less accesable, right?

Do you guys have nothing better to do with yourselves than try to play pretend moderator?

If i had to add something to the list of wants, it would be texture mapping with some intellegence behind it...intentionally warped/mis-sized textures are unexcusable in the game world, but the dev team seems to insist on them...

Quote from Manhunt231 :Suck your self!

AroX i know it's you, so don't try to hide behind another demo account cause it's not working.
Quote from The Very End :Power boost?
You mean like Nos?

maybe, but I don't like NOS, I want something is "Sustainable development"
e.g. Regenerative braking
#55 - SamH
Auch lol

Well, give me a track editor and I`ll be happy.
lol
#58 - col
Quote from aroX123 :What u want in s3? (no cars or track)

I agree, no cars or track would be a huge improvement. Instead, we could have just the drivers running around. Maybe have some indoor environments, that would be a nice change... Aha, if we add weapons, we can run around shooting each other - much more fun than hardcore racing... hmm, if we have shooting, we'll need medipacks... and powerups.... secret areas would be a nice touch as well...
Yeah, this would be a great improvement for LFS
No more worrying about tyre physics for Scawen either!

Live For Shooting ?
Quote from col :Live For Shooting ?

Have you ever heard of "Rally Quake"?
Never heard of Rally Quake, but I do know HalfLife Rally

But surely you all know what a raging success Auto Assault was...
Quote from jayhawk :Great....I read that, now the song is stuck in my head.

I haven't been paying much attention to this section of the forums.

3 days after the post, and........ it's stuck in my head as well
you guys spamming but this thread is not closing wtf?
I would like a ghost car to be available
I would like a ghost car to be available in LFS S3.
hmm, well deffinitally more tracks, and maybe a track designer???
And for sure like an ingame selection of different rims designs,
and BIGGER JUMPS FOR THE LAYOUT DESIGNER, like so you can change the size, its awesome stunting!
#65 - col
Quote from Gekkibi :Have you ever heard of "Rally Quake"?

hehe, I remember playing it when it was new - good fun at the time, but then screamer rally came out... and soon after that I got a PC powerful enough to run GPL
Quote from col :hehe, I remember playing it when it was new - good fun at the time, but then screamer rally came out... and soon after that I got a PC powerful enough to run GPL

I prefered AirQuake more.
</offtopic>
I'd like to see damage so that if you are in a nasty enough of an accident, that the car becomes unusable.
Raise ur arm: PLAY GPL!
Better Damage: PLAY MOTORSTORM!
Player can die: PLAY MOTORSTORM!
This is a racing sim! not a crash and die sim ffs
i want'''hmmm better damage tires coming off the cars better wreck's when you get spun at 150+ you should get back end lift up a little...
Been suggested many times before but yes, +1 for more realistic damage. Maybe a very small chance for one of the wheels to come off by accident?
Quote from The Very End :Been suggested many times before but yes, +1 for more realistic damage. Maybe a very small chance for one of the wheels to come off by accident?

Yes! Tires falling off randomly, brilliant! like in the middle of a turn? down a straight? even in the middle of a pitstop!

Actually, Live for Speed is a "racing simulator", not "car racing simulator", so we could have motorboats, bicycles and horses.
Quote from Gekkibi :Actually, Live for Speed is a "racing simulator", not "car racing simulator", so we could have motorboats, bicycles and horses.

K. I suggest the boeing 787

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG