The online racing simulator
Round 7 : Blackwood GP : Post race discussion
Another outstanding race, had some good racing with wimpie, nial and ghost.

@Ghost, sorry for the contact on the last lap, I had no where to go while you were out of control

Anyone, top race once again fellas
this is round 7 as for race had a good race with bozo then on the last few laps i suddenly went really fast and set 2 pb 1.22.3 and was catching de souza but not enough laps , good race in general .
#3 - bozo
I had a great 28 laps with JWardy. We both only made 1 mistake that let the other through, but unfortunately mine was the second mistake. JWardy then decided to put in some PBs, which I thought was most unfair when I was trying to catch him . He nearly messed up the very last corner, but I was just a little too far behind by then.

Had a slight coming together on the first chicane. Checked the replay and I believe I was right to take my line. The car behind was accelerating quicker and hit my rear. I lost one place but that set up a very enjoyable race so I'm not complaining.

A well earned break now .
Quote from danowat :

@Ghost, sorry for the contact on the last lap, I had no where to go while you were out of control

No problem, my mistake.

My comment:
I hadn't time for practice again, only a few laps offline done. Race was bad for me, I was slow, unstable, making mistakes each lap.
Quote from Ghost_CZ :Race was bad for me, I was slow, unstable, making mistakes each lap.

I wish I was slow like you!

But even the backmarkers can have some great race, and that's what this one was. For 15 laps GFresh, Bean0 and Wimpie were fighting like madmen, and I was there right behind waiting for my turn. It came eventually with Wimpie going out of the track and Bean0's tyres problems. By then GFresh was already too far ahead so I thought it was going to be a nice calm cruise till the end, but Wimpie came back and there's no way I could hold him back... Yeah, after that was a nice calm cruise till the end - hopefully the finish was near, cause Jwardy was coming

Best so far for me
#6 - Vain
I had a nice race. I qualified second, which I was positively surprised with since I didn't practice a lot and BL GP is a RAC-track, even more so since the patch narrowed the track in many places.
At the start I managed to snatch 1st from Hannu on the backstraight and sticked to it. Then I tried to pull away from Hannu, which sort of worked, but each time I put more than what felt like half a second between me and him I started to get unconcentrated and made mistakes. When he came closer I focused better and instead Hannu started doing mistakes. We stayed that way for the whole race until the finish.

Also, this was my first G25 race. I still have some things to improve with it, but it went pretty much okay.

Thanks for the great event.

Vain
-
Round 7 : Blackwood GP : Post race discussion (danowat) DELETED by danowat
#7 - Bean0
I failed...miserably.
Sorry to those I made contact with and congrats to Vain for the victory.
Well Bean0, i enjoyed racing against you, we were very close for a number of laps. Some great racing with Wimpie and de Souza too.

There's always good racing with whoever you end up near to in this league, thats why i love it so much
Well, that was fastest race in my LFS career, ended before it has even begin.

Therefore i was witness of great race between Hannu and Vain, congratz to you both; Hannu for championship and Vain for victory.
I skipped the race because of a wimmin and all I got was these blue balls.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG