The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Cash_FLow :a sever called nooooooooooooooooob on s2 is full of speedhacker!

U where there playing ur self, so ehh

FUSE5 too
why should we get banned ?

we put our own server up for the peepz that want to use nosmod for fun.
so don't go complain about it
Quote from rockclan :why should we get banned ?

You should be banned because

1) The speedhack isn't allowed
2) The simple fact that you use the speedhack shows that you are too unskilled to race, and therefore resort to cheats

I want to see Arox123 banned in particular, he has used his silly hack on FRO|FormulaRacing.Org|#4 and (FM) Oval Junkies.
Quote :All 3 of team -TR-...
that team is full of cheaters

Correct for sure..all of them banned from all of our servers. Not racers, simply cheater's.

Quote : replay going to the wreckers barricade

Yes we just started doing so too. Has this proven to work in previous versions?

Maybe we could also share ban lists (somewhere where we can name names) and make sure they are banned from as many servers as possible for as long as possible and as soon as possible.

why use the cheat to get a "new challenge" when the competition comes with other players, not new 'programs'?

Word.

Best, Maz
Sure, I admit that I use it, but I only use it at these kinds of servers. I would NEVER use it at servers like CTRA or any server that hold championships and such. Have you ever seen my online stats? I'm mostly on TC (dw layouts as username). I'm sure you might know that I never go on CTRA because I don't like to race with others because of my shiet PC, and I'm not the kind of person that would ruin other people races due to a speedhack and winning. Trust me, I've gone into the demo servers and seen people use the speedhack in races, and it was not fun...
me no skilled ?

maybe im not so good racer but i use it for fun and not to be the best.
and i didnt use it on race servers so don't complain to me plz!
You're not even a good wrecker either from what I've seen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're not even a good wrecker either from what I've seen.

I don't want to wreck neither.
Only for videos.

But when ur brake is nos not easy to not crash xD
So i avoid
Those excuses for using a cheat/hack are pathetic. It is inexcusable.
Quote :why should we get banned ?

Quote :and i didnt use it on race servers so don't complain to me plz!

Spoken like a true cheat...You can't even be truthful with yourself.

You have used it on others Race Servers, you come onto others servers using speedhack, when asked you deny it!..you and your team mates are cheats nothing more which is why banned from so many servers already.

That is what we are complaining about.

Best, Maz
Hopefully the devs with collect all the evidence of those who have used the hack/cheat and global bans will be handed out. 6 months would give people time to think then longer bans if they didn't come to the right conclusion.

Doesn't really matter where you use em, you shouldn't use it at all and the more people that see using it as OK the more people will use it on race servers to cheat the honest LFSers.

It seems to be a serious problem, so serious punishments will be needed
Dude I Didnt Join Servers With The Hack.
I Hosted My Own Stfu.
Don't Make Up Lies About Me Ffs.

I Didnt Hack On Other S2 Servers Point!
Quote from aroX123 :U where there playing ur self, so ehh

FUSE5 too

haha nice try biotch but i wasnt playin..i was just sayin thing to be undercover and to have much time to save a replay!

btw i dont know where to find that sh!t and dont want to!

you say that i was playin cuz i've been on the server..thats too easy to say than to prove it..Once i've seen some hackerz(bitches) i've begin to record a replay!

Im proud to be a clean lfs player and it'll stay like that!
Quote from aroX123 :U where there playing ur self, so ehh

FUSE5 too

yep, i was there to make a replay of you guys. Its uploaded in my previous post.
Quote from rockclan :Dude I Didnt Join Servers With The Hack.
I Hosted My Own Stfu.
Don't Make Up Lies About Me Ffs.

I Didnt Hack On Other S2 Servers Point!

Guy you seem to be completley missing the point about this and what it means if nothing is done and people see using it as not a problem.

Using the hack is a bad thing, no matter where or what it's used for. It has to be stamped out and now before it gets out of control, I don't understand why you can see this.

...and saying its just a game is the most stupid thing I've ever heard, EVERY online game does all it can to stop cheating, LFS is/should be no different.
and btw why all complain its a ****ing game ffs.

i dont use it to pump my stats only for fun fun fun nothing more.

so i didnt do wrong!
Quote from garph :Guy you seem to be completley missing the point about this and what it means if nothing is done and people see using it as not a problem.

Using the hack is a bad thing, no matter where or what it's used for. It has to be stamped out and now before it gets out of control, I don't understand why you can see this.

aaah ok now i get it .....

but i removed it already so.

I can give the msn of the guy that created it!
and btw what the hack does is inverting the brakings:
Quote from rockclan :and btw what the hack does is inverting the brakings:

thats creators msn

Wtf!

Remove that. illepall
Quote from zeugnimod :Wtf!

Remove that. illepall

Why should I ?

thats the bastard that started this all.

He should be punished
here is it removed
Attached images
REMOVE.JPG
Quote from rockclan :Why should I ?

thats the bastard that started this all.

He should be punished

Because other hackers like you now have a way to ask him for it.

And it's pretty ridiculous that you first use it yourself and then give out information about the creator because he should be punished.
Plus, the devs already know it, they have the cheat too.
nvm
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG