The online racing simulator
someone is there in a v12 vanquish.
there's a towtruck in there, and a few minutes back i saw a speeding ambulance caught on the camera.

Someone crashed maybe?
Nah just closing time, personel/marshalls are going home and closing the track. Flatbed truck probably needs to take care of final paperwork for insurance (if you crash and you get towed, your insurance might pay for it.. €175,-) and the ambulance is always standby just behind the entrance which is out of sight for the webcam. The black car belongs to the marshalls.
i go to the ring once a year.. have done for the past 4 years.. sadly i dont drive it tho as i havent got a car for it.. dont think my 1.1 will like me after lol

anyway ill post some pics up on here if ya like of cars on the track and some spectating spots
couple of spots just now, bit wet there today
Attached images
webcam.jpg
webcam2.jpg
The kind of race i prefer at the moment
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Quote from ldriver :The kind of race i prefer at the moment

ZOMG!! Tour de france went to the ring!:chairfall
Quote from Furiously-Fast :ZOMG!! Tour de france went to the ring!:chairfall

Hope they all fall down and die..

Damn bikers..

Well, at least they're off the streets..
Quote from sgt.flippy :Hope they all fall down and die..

Damn bikers..

The wise words of a Ford Driver. Joy!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Hope they all fall down and die..

Damn bikers..

I agree. Now will you join my in my attack helicopter for some pwnage?
Quote from BlueFlame :The wise words of a Ford Driver. Joy!

Guess besides a German car fanatic you're now also a biker?

How can you comment on that by the way, you don't live in Belgium, so you don't know that statistically speaking professional bikers (not even talking about regular ones), know way too little about the laws of the road.
They have this thing in their head about because they are "weaker" on the road, they have the right to cut in front of cars, drive on the roads instead of the bicycle paths, they think they always have right of way, ...
Quote from sgt.flippy :Guess besides a German car fanatic you're now also a biker?

How can you comment on that by the way, you don't live in Belgium, so you don't know that statistically speaking professional bikers (not even talking about regular ones), know way too little about the laws of the road.
They have this thing in their head about because they are "weaker" on the road, they have the right to cut in front of cars, drive on the roads instead of the bicycle paths, they think they always have right of way, ...

To go along and generalise using any kind of Stereotype is an act of fail.
Quote from BlueFlame :To go along and generalise using any kind of Stereotype is an act of fail.

Last year I think, we did a "national traffic quiz". They had all kinds of people who are on the road a lot in the studio (about 20-30 of each) and of course people at home could play along if they had digital TV or just with a piece of paper to keep score.

Out of the 5 (or 6 groups, don't remember), the last groups were, with quite a big failure, pro-bikers and truckers (in that order).

On the first place were police officers, second place home nurses and I don't remember which other groups there were.
Looks pretty dead right now, even though it's a clear day.
It's Sunday, what do you expect?
Quote from bbman :It's Sunday, what do you expect?

Loaded carparks and track as usual on a Sunday. What did you expect ?

But yesterday the Nordschleife was closed due to a special event "bicycling at the 'Ring"
Bump. Wow look @ the ring. That look amazing. I want to try that.
Attached images
webcam.jpeg
Quote from Luke.S :Bump. Wow look @ the ring. That look amazing. I want to try that.

Looks tempting indeed
rally at the ring, could be a new event lol
It's long enough that you'd need pace notes :P
Quote from james12s :rally at the ring, could be a new event lol

Not that new actually.
Ppl are driving the ns reverse with rally cars, so...

But a tsnow i think the ns would be even more fantastic.
Quote from james12s :rally at the ring, could be a new event lol

I wonder how long the co-drivers list of turns will be!
We have snow there. All I need is a beamer! = ****yeah!

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG