The online racing simulator
The New iShot
(42 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :Quite why I need a colour screen on an MP3 player astounds me. Or 80 GB of Music - who the funk has that much?!

Colour screens are awful, because you can't read them in sunlight :/ My Zen Micro broke some months ago, so I bought a Microphoto of eBay. While it's great and does what it should do, the photo function and colour screen are awful. I mean, who wants to watch pictures on an mp3 player? And a colour screen is just stupid...
#27 - wark
Quote from duke_toaster :iShot the Sheriff?

Sorry, had to

OMG I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Commercial could play the song... show a man cropping a deputy out of a photo of a sheriff he just took... probably doing it by rubbing his finger on the camera too because that could be one of their gimmicks!
I use my PDA for my mobile multimedia needs.
The screen is huge compared to the iPod's, the battery runs for days and with TCPMP it plays absolutely everything, divX, Xvid, ogg, all the MPEG stuff, ... everything really, it even supports the Matroska thingy (which AFAIK no "normal" mobile video player supports).
The 16bits colour screen (that's 65536 colours) is transreflective (meaning it's perfectly fine with sunlight) and the backlight is adjustable from a "just illuminate the damn screen" level to "make me f*ckin blind!"
#29 - Jakg
Quote from morpha :I use my PDA for my mobile multimedia needs.
The screen is huge compared to the iPod's, the battery runs for days and with TCPMP it plays absolutely everything, divX, Xvid, ogg, all the MPEG stuff, ... everything really, it even supports the Matroska thingy (which AFAIK no "normal" mobile video player supports).
The 16bits colour screen (that's 65536 colours) is transreflective (meaning it's perfectly fine with sunlight) and the backlight is adjustable from a "just illuminate the damn screen" level to "make me f*ckin blind!"

LOL I did the same, but the only problem is the battery - plus TCPMP really is bad for audio control wise...

I've had a Zen Touch 20GB which rocked (if a little big), and atm have a Zen Sleek Photo i'm about to sell through lack of use. I use my phone for music now as while it sounds a little worse, it's big enough to hold all my music (8 GB) and fits in my pocket easier - if i needed ultimate sound quality i'd sit at my PC, on a bus i don't really need it.
Quote from Jakg :Now the word "MP3 Player" and "iPod" are used interchangeably now. Pull out something like a Zune and you get "is than an iPod?" etc

Bah, every time I let someone use my Zune, they start rotating their finger on the touch pad thinking it works just like an Ipod. The Zune touchpad works in an "Up, Down, Left, Right", not circles. Pisses me off whenever someone does it, which is everyone that touches my Zune that doesn't own one of their own. :doh:
Lol thats something I didn't like about the iPod interface... My dad has one and going around in circles to dial volume up and down, select songs etc was very annoying.
The name iPhone is hardly original. So iCam is likely to be their choice.

Personally, I like iShot more, although it does sound like a criminal statement
#33 - Migz
Quote from wark :OMG I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Commercial could play the song... show a man cropping a deputy out of a photo of a sheriff he just took... probably doing it by rubbing his finger on the camera too because that could be one of their gimmicks!

He didnt think of it....
Quote from Migz :
Everything you say may/could be changed, such as the look of the camera itself to the camera part itself to even the name as iShot sounds like iS**T lol and everytime i say iShot i always feel like singing (I shot the sherrif but i did not shoot the deputtyyyy )

Thief!!
But thats a nice idea for an advert xdxd!

I've heard of a zune before but never acctually seen one. Is it any good? Seeing as your all bashing the ***t out of ipods which mp3 players are better then? And whats so much better about them?

Quote from spacedskunk :
I'm probably being a bit short sighted but I guess I prefer quality and performance over looks

What? :s performance? urm im sure the ipod plays music? isnt that performancy enough for you? although the quality i have no clue about because i have nothing else to compare the music quality to, and ive pretty much blown up my ears with loud music so i probably couldnt notice a difference.

And
Quote from Dajmin :The name iPhone is hardly original. So iCam is likely to be their choice.

Personally, I like iShot more, although it does sound like a criminal statement

Thanks for the first ontopic post in a while
No worries. Hell, someone needs to try and keep everyone in line
Now I can't get Marley out of my head, damn you.
#36 - wark
Quote from Lible :Now I can't get Marley out of my head, damn you.

If I am guilty, I will pay!pay!pay!
#40 - Migz
the ishot47 is the best

The New iShot
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG