The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
I must say THANKS to the other members for my acceptance to the team. I look forward to many fun gatherings to enjoy such a great sim. :banana:
Quote from XCNuse :... you already said he joined..
enough with the spamming

look before you leap darlin

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Welcome to the team! Some how I just know this will be a fun and well balanced team. The skins are excellent

[LOTF] Vette

Quote from nmanley :I must say THANKS to the other members for my acceptance to the team. I look forward to many fun gatherings to enjoy such a great sim. :banana:

hey im american! you should let me join lol .
that was weird; dunno, but i was responding to ZO6vette joining.. i think he deleted it... he did..
LOL, Maybe you saw it while I was editing as I copied pasted and edited Vettes announcement for nmanley
Quote from ROE_Wedge :hey im american! you should let me join lol .

I'm not opposed to that idea... only if your serious.
Announcement
"Land Of The Free"
Brings home a 5th and a 6th in seperate pools, in Todays
OLFSL 25 lap race... FOX at Westhill International.

Good work team!
On a serious note i am looking for a team to join to better my skills. I feel like ive reached my peak just playing around on my own and i would love to be part of a team especially one that has the same time schedule i do! So what do i need to do? head to the site?
Announcement
"Land Of The Free"

Growing rapidly and seeking a few new members.
Mature, clean racers in the USA are encouraged to join.

We now have our own server, currently private.

Visit our website http://www.landofthefreeracing.com

Or email us at [email protected]

Members of NAL, OLFSL, OWRL & SCORE's GT Challenge

Quote from MARSH2a :Thanks RaCeR, I'll be sure to visit your team site when its back up.

See ya out there...

Sites back up www.eagleraceteam.com.
I've raced these LOTF guys in the last SCORE GT Challenge race, and I have to say they're all nice & clean drivers.

Looking forward to have you in future events!
BurnOut69,

Thanks! It's very nice of you to post that. You're an excellent racer and a clean one yourself so it means just that much more

Dygear.......Enjoyed runnin a few laps with the Eagles at the Oval the other night.
#39 - th84
Anouncement
"Land Of The Free"
Welcomes its 5th member to the team.

[LOTF] RaceFreek

Five members in as many weeks...

MARSH,

It's good to see another new US team entering the community. Stop by at www.CoRe-Racing.com (server and forum) and we can run a few races!

-Banshee56
Quote from banshee56 :MARSH,

It's good to see another new US team entering the community. Stop by at www.CoRe-Racing.com (server and forum) and we can run a few races!

-Banshee56

Thanks, we'll sure look you up.
"Land Of The Free"
welcomes its 6th member to the team
[LOTF] torqueD

Welcome TorqueD
Number 6 on the team I hope that you have a lot of fun with us.

LOTFRaceFreek
#45 - th84
ive alot a lot of good races with torqued!! grats guys and to you torque!!!
Quote from MARSH2a :"Land Of The Free"
welcomes its 6th member to the team
[LOTF] torqueD

That's great news!
Thank you Marsh2a, Racefreek and the rest of the team for accepting my application and giving me the .

and Thank you Th84 and Maxwolfie! for the kind words..I'm still awfully new and terribly slow..heh, but I do my best to race as clean as possible...

now.. "lets race"!! :eclipsee_

[LOTF] torqueD
Anouncement
Congratulations
Hats off to [LOTF] nmanley for a superb finish in SCORE's GT Challenge at SO CITY LONG Sunday the 12th.

Starting in last place (due to a penalty from the last event) in his FXR and finishing a respectable 2nd.

Great race! You may now remove the "this side up" decal from your car skin!

hehe just kidding.
Thanks [LOTF] MARSH.
And thank you to all those who have made nice post about any of us. I have been on track with most of you and feel the same about you.

Thanks to [LOTF]BDSHAN for the hard work on the website and also for the compliment from you Clownpaint.

[LOTF]BDSHAN also has our current server and despite some minor bugs (random booting off) it will be ready for all soon.

Come visit us on and off the track.

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG