The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
I just wanted to say great job in the SCORE race to all of the LOTF team you put out a good effort. But a big hi-five to [LOTF] nmanley for the 2nd place, way to go man.

[LOTF] RaceFreek
Thanks RF, Much appreciated.
#53 - Tick
MARSH2a

Sup! Intrested in joining your Team. FXR racer mostly, Live in Cincinnati looking for team enviroment. Wheel and so forth.

Tick

40+ racer
Quote from Tick :MARSH2a

Sup! Intrested in joining your Team. FXR racer mostly, Live in Cincinnati looking for team enviroment. Wheel and so forth.

Tick

40+ racer

You have a PM.
How many members do LOTF have now?
Salute Eagle Brother

By my count we have 8
7 S2 members if Tick joins us.
+1 commitment from a DEMO racer. And he might bring along a small group, all local to this area. SW Ohio.
Maybe the first post should be updated [LOTF] MARSH2a that way we will all know the count and the names.

[LOTF] RaceFreek
Freeker! you're acting as old as Vette is! Don't you think everyone reads all the messages in this thread, and the Established Teams thread on this forum, and the team listings on LFS World, and visits our website and forum site??... nah me either.

Ok so here's an update.
"Land Of The Free"
[LOTF] MARSH
[LOTF] BDSHAN
[LOTF] Vette
[LOTF] nmanley
[LOTF] RaceFreek
[LOTF] torqueD
Welcoming our newest member...
[LOTF] Tick

Hay Tick welcome to the team, lucky number 7.:eclipsee_
Quote from MARSH2a :Freeker! you're acting as old as Vette is!

Ouch!! Now that hurts! That's going to leave a mark!!

<The Ancient one>
Quote from Z06Vette :Ouch!! Now that hurts! That's going to leave a mark!!

<The Ancient one>

A mark! On skin like cow hide? Sorry couldn't resist.
Announcement
"Land Of The Free"
[LOTF] MARSH
[LOTF] BDSHAN
[LOTF] Vette
[LOTF] nmanley
[LOTF] RaceFreek
[LOTF] torqueD
[LOTF] Tick
Proud to announce our newest member(s)...
[LOTF] srdsprinter
[LOTF] Z51L9889

Quote from Dygear :How many members do LOTF have now?

We now have 9 members and I expect two more very soon.
#65 - th84
*bump*

haha i beat you to it!! :P
looks like Ohio's representin' lol Now to get the other states active.

Good luck with your team, nice to see more drivers from this side of the water in LFS.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
I'd just like to say hello and glad to be part of the team! Representing the Carolina's at the moment, doing a little racing as well.
Got internet connection issues right now, can't stay connected to any server for more than about 10 minutes without losing connection ... only in lfs too... weird.
Can't wait to get more involved once i figure out whats going on with my pc...

Stu
Welcome and look forward to seeing you online. I hate it when the net is messed up at my house. :doh:
Quote from tinyk :looks like Ohio's representin' lol Now to get the other states active.

Good luck with your team, nice to see more drivers from this side of the water in LFS.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

see... now only three of us from Ohio, so far. But we got North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Idaho and Oregon.
We're somewhat diverse...
If I ever get S2 (and my racing skills get a bit better) I'll look into this team.
Quote from nfsjunkie91 :If I ever get S2 (and my racing skills get a bit better) I'll look into this team.

Just get S2 as the skills are optionable. It's all about having fun.
Welcome to the team, its all about fun. So far this is the most fun I have had racing on the net since the DTR days. BTW we need more west coast drivers.

Lets go racing
RaceFreek
Quote from Tick :MARSH2a

Tick

40+ racer

Hey neighbor!! I'm in Convington, KY. Where in Cincy are you?? (Sorry for thread jacking, but I gotta talk to my neighbors; it wouldn't be polite not to!)

EDIT: Holy Crap!! I didn't even notice that Marsh2a is from Union, Oh!! I was just up there (well, in Englewood anyway) two weekends ago! I'm originally from Arcanum! Woot, SW Ohio peeps in da house!!
Quote from banshee56 :Hey neighbor!! I'm in Convington, KY. Where in Cincy are you?? (Sorry for thread jacking, but I gotta talk to my neighbors; it wouldn't be polite not to!)

EDIT: Holy Crap!! I didn't even notice that Marsh2a is from Union, Oh!! I was just up there (well, in Englewood anyway) two weekends ago! I'm originally from Arcanum! Woot, SW Ohio peeps in da house!!

I wouldn't brag about being close to them!
Quote from nmanley :I wouldn't brag about being close to them!

Soon half the team will be from SW Ohio.

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG