The online racing simulator
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :me for one. much more of a shorts and t-shirt guy... minimal makeup is a plus in my book. And I think girls in sweatpants are the hottest thing...

They are. Plus its the easiest thing to take off when in a hurry.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yoga pants..

Way of stating the obvious!
Quote from PMD9409 : the easiest thing to take off when in a hurry.

I generally have more of a problem with needing to put things back on quickly
Quote from Klutch :Besides, who doesn't love a girl that wears corsets/miniskirts/fishnets as daily attire.

a bit overkill, fishnets are for hookers.

I love it when my girl wear dark stockings with some subtle pattern.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I generally have more of a problem with needing to put things back on quickly

The quicker you take them off, the faster you finish, and the slower you can take to get it back on.
Quote from PMD9409 :The quicker you take them off, the faster you finish, and the slower you can take to get it back on.

well my problem is generally being naked with her and then someone else suddenly showing up at the scene of our nakedness without warning... like the cops or her family, or my family
Whats what door locks are made for.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :well my problem is generally being naked with her and then someone else suddenly showing up at the scene of our nakedness without warning... like the cops

Ahem, how old you say she is?
Quote from Klutch :Whats what door locks are made for.

door locks don't help when her parents come home, see your car in the driveway, and then can't find you in their house but their daughter's door is mysteriously locked...

Quote from E.Reiljans :Ahem, how old you say she is?

hahaha

nah we're both the same age
i'd just like to tweak Newtons theory here. "for every fit arse. there's and equal and opposite fat arse."
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :well my problem is generally being naked with her and then someone else suddenly showing up at the scene of our nakedness without warning... like the cops or her family, or my family

Just keep doing it, and then one day it'll be one of her girl friends, and get her to join in.

It all pays off in the end.
My lovely lady!

http://i423.photobucket.com/al ... nds/P1539_04-06-11_05.jpg

Didn't work out with the other girl. I finished the relationship with her after 5 months. This lady is just amazing, now I realise what I was missing those 2 years.

Hoping to be with her for a long time. The first time I ever had that wish!
me and the lady @prom night..
Attached images
263770_10150666174625472_716925471_19193445_4972934_n.jpg
You two above did well, I am impressed, at least a lot better than what I have managed the last months
-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by oscarhardwick
that's quite a steep hill you're on...
if he is happy he is happy!!

dont be an internet hero..
She is not ugly or anything...
Have you people eaten thy mushroms lately?
Hell, I'd skull**** her anytime!

Joke aside, nothing wrong with her, care to enlighten your opinions?
she is sort of looking in the sun or something, hence her face

apart from that, congratulations
Wtf is with these faggot people? She is not looking bad at all. Doesn't appear to be wearing any make up either and still looks fine.

Post a better pic of her and the guys above will have a boner
I won't, if i'd post my girlfriend(well not really) you would get it. :P
Just trollin Oscar. According to him she is Russian, therefore she always looks like she is about to kill someone.
Quote from PMD9409 :Just trollin Oscar. According to him she is Russian, therefore she always looks like she is about to kill someone.

-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by oscarhardwick

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG