The online racing simulator
Quote from Jordan2007 :Oi, I Was doing the truffle Shuffle, It wasnt for you, It was for them emo girls, they wanted to see my moobs.

i aint an emo girl
I feel sorry for Jordan and Brt....

They have to resort to sending half naked pics of themselves to eachother, or being half naked on a webcam.....
sry we dont have photo of us both but im working on it
Attached images
5695_1077374302009_1455787798_30194224_7175702_n.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :I feel sorry for Jordan and Brt....

They have to resort to sending half naked pics of themselves to eachother, or being half naked on a webcam.....

At least they can do this nonsense and post it on the forum without any negative effects. It's not like they have any reputation to lose.
Unfortunately, unlike a lot of you guys my GF, (wife actually), can't be deflated, packaged up, and posted. Anywhere.
Quote from gezmoor :Unfortunately, unlike a lot of you guys my GF, (wife actually), can't be deflated, packaged up, and posted. Anywhere.

Mine can turn into a fist.

Beat that!
Lmao. I knew someone would say that.
Just beat it, beat it, you just want to be elated, whackin' your monkey, day and all night, shootin' the batter, way out of sight, just beat it, beat it...

I uh... apologize for my sudden, er... spurt of immaturity.
well... everybody here knows i dont have a gf... but i just got laid 2h ago....

damn.... 1st time... it was great.....
Wow, you are 1337.
-.-''

im 16
Quote from el pibe :-.-''

im 16

He was not reffering to your age, he was reffering to your 1337ness.
i didnt get his german joke... and thought he was refering to my age... XD
Quote from el pibe :i didnt get his german joke... and thought he was refering to my age... XD

I don't think leetspeak has it's roots in Germany...
Jesus....

People these days....

Thinking that if you get laid in your teen years you suddenly become awesome....
i never said i was awesome.... i know im a self centered selfish /b/tard...... i just said that it was awesome
Attached images
[] 051.jpg
note: barely having pubic hair when spending your virginity on 20 seconds of humping makes you the most awesome gangsta in da hood.
xaxa for what ?
Quote from el pibe :u lucky man.... id tap that

I wouldn't, she has poor taste in sunglasses!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG