The online racing simulator
Gaming notebooks
(13 posts, started )
Gaming notebooks
Okay, I need a new gaming laptop. I'm going to uni and travel a lot, so that's why it's useless to build a PC... That's why I need a laptop and if I'll have one, I want a strong one. I would like you to recommend me some. Oh and the price, the limit is £1,000

The following games should run perfectly on it: LFS (:tilt COD4, Battlefield series, CS, GTR2 mainly...

I've found this MSI G720 so far...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Okay, I need a new gaming laptop. I'm going to uni and travel a lot, so that's why it's useless to build a PC... That's why I need a laptop and if I'll have one, I want a strong one. I would like you to recommend me some. Oh and the price, the limit is £1,000

The following games should run perfectly on it: LFS (:tilt COD4, Battlefield series, CS, GTR2 mainly...

I've found this MSI G720 so far...

http://www.microcenter.com/sin ... .phtml?product_id=0292873
#3 - filur
Bump. Okay, I've decided to get this notebook. Thx to filur for the find.

What I really wanna know... In my opinion this notebook good enough to run games like COD, Battlefield... and LFS of course. But LFS is the most important
So how much FPS can I have with it??

I also wanna know what do think about this config, do you have any experience with Acers? If so let me know. I've heard that Travelmates are good enough, but who knows... That's why I ask you.

Thanks
Anyone?
Should be fine with lfs
#8 - Jakg
Specwise it's "great" for LFS.
Cool, thanks guys!
I have an Acer 8920G, it has a slightly slower processor and a slightly worse graphics card than yours, I get 100fps on med-high settings in LFS

Ditto for rFactor.
HP Pavilion dv5-1190eh or Acer Travelmate 7730G. They're almost the same, however the HP has less HDD and smaller monitor. But it has 2 years warranty, Acer has only one. I heard HP notebooks are pretty good. Better than Acers. And the most important! I want XP as my OS, and I found that it's possible to install XP on the HP. (link)
Tell me if I'm wrong here.
bump
It's just as possible to (manually) install XP on the Acer.

Gaming notebooks
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG