The online racing simulator
Swedish Touring Car Chamionship - Skins
(15 posts, started )
STCC

Is the enyone som have Skins like This cars???

The Green Racing car can be the XFG....
Come on... it is no one some have the stcc skins here??
Quote from sandberg :Come on... it is no one some have the stcc skins here??

I made some a while back, like Göransson', Flash', Rudholm and Ekblom, did also start but not finish som peugeot but never finished those, sadley they are for the FZ50 though...
Quote from jonaz lindberg :I made some a while back, like Göransson', Flash', Rudholm and Ekblom, did also start but not finish som peugeot but never finished those, sadley they are for the FZ50 though...

maby you can help me? Maby you can make a skin XRG Chevrolet? Thomas Shie #22??

Plis?
I'm planning to do the Volvo C30 for XFG/XFR
Quote from sandberg :maby you can help me? Maby you can make a skin XRG Chevrolet? Thomas Shie #22??

Plis?

Doesn't seem to be to hard will probably give it a try

Quote from JO53PHS :I'm planning to do the Volvo C30 for XFG/XFR

Well, good luck
It's now pretty much done but I've only put the biggest logos on it, it would be such a work otherwise... Will probably post it here later tonight, if not, tomorrow.
Quote from jonaz lindberg :

Well, good luck

I think I'll need it... the Volvo font that I need is like $45.00, and I'm not paying that for a font.

Instead I've resorted to nicking letters from the sample "ABCDEFG..." thing. Although it doesn't look too bad
Well, it's done, hope you are satisfied with the end result since this only was a quick job

2048 and 1024 version are included. I think I will upload it to LFSW later tonight, if so, remove the 1024 from filename.

Attached images
schie prev.jpg
XRG_Schie.jpg
XRG_Schie1024.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :
Just one question, did you paint the 'branch' by yourself?

No, I tried to, but failed epically

I used this for the branches on the side of the car, and modified it slightly to fit in
Quote from JO53PHS :How did I fail?

The branches look weird ish they have green border around the plant itself??

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG