The online racing simulator
Top Secret
(21 posts, started )
Top Secret
#2 - ErAri
The letters are upside-down LOOOOOL
Well done, you made one side, copied it and flipped it? I'll read it in my mirrors some time eh?

If you ask real nice someone might fix it for you....
.... your gonna have to pay them tho....
psysim in real life the car have a reversed side its a replica so i keep it like that and like you can see its in the wip section ^^
The one who fails is actually you, fallen, for blatantly taking an actual S15 skin from a different game, dicing it up and slapping it on the xrt. Real nice, idiot.
Quote from daloonie :The one who fails is actually you, fallen, for blatantly taking an actual S15 skin from a different game, dicing it up and slapping it on the xrt. Real nice, idiot.

Its from another game? That will probably explain why I was confused. It would make no sense to me the logo's being back to front on the side of a car... on the bonnet maybe. But even on the bonnet I would only expect that where it NEEDS to be read in a rear view mirror, for example and the only time I remember seeing it, on emergency services vehicles.

Now I know what the inspiration was I wont say you failed, I just understand it better, I still dont like it though, however, this is just my opinion. Really, what ever makes you happy... or floats your boat, if you like it, sod everyone else.
Quote :Its from another game?

D1GP mod for Racer.
Loads of ppl rip skins off it.
Quote from Psysim :Its from another game? That will probably explain why I was confused. It would make no sense to me the logo's being back to front on the side of a car... on the bonnet maybe. But even on the bonnet I would only expect that where it NEEDS to be read in a rear view mirror, for example and the only time I remember seeing it, on emergency services vehicles.

Now I know what the inspiration was I wont say you failed, I just understand it better, I still dont like it though, however, this is just my opinion. Really, what ever makes you happy... or floats your boat, if you like it, sod everyone else.

you read what i said or what ? i dont like it at all its a try for fun :s and riped without edit -_-
Go wash the sand out of your vagina, I gave you my opinion and that's all. Isn't it an opinion you wanted? I explained my confusion too, I think maybe you have some life issues, maybe a doctor can help you with that. I thought I was being constructive rather than saying you fail. I think you have asked for this...

YOU FAIL! :thumbsdow
relax houuuhouhohuuu dont worry be happy <3 and where you see ''i want your opinion'' ?
Until I said that there had been nastier things said, I think in my post I even tried to stick up for you a little, you threw it back in my face. Forget it.... It all sucks, you suck!

You still fail
Quote from Psysim :Go wash the sand out of your vagina

I think maybe you have some life issues, maybe a doctor can help you with that.

Quote from Psysim :It all sucks, you suck!

Looks like you have a quite fitting racername there.
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks like you have a quite fitting racername there.

Its the med's I take, I admit the SE's are a bit odd. What's his excuse? :haha:
poor psysim you know i'm sure your mother love you dont worry
and all I can say is EH? Getting rude is one thing, getting personal is another. You want to drag my mother into this? That's fine, just makes you look weak and pathetic. Now I know what your excuse is. Pick on her all you want, I don't like the bitch either. Glad we share something! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
i just said your mother love you .. are you parano dude just stfu i dont know leave me alone gosh .. someone can help me ? ..
but lol i dont dis his mother, well i'm bad in english ''i love you'' is a dis ? if yes i'm so sorry
Oh my god.... Time for good old ignorance.... This thread make's it into my ignorance short list!

I'll just leave it at that!
psysim nice one

Top Secret
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG