The online racing simulator
too bad I think it would be better for common welth, when I'm not starting... I cannot get a single clean lap and would be a global danger...
Quote from TFalke55 : too bad I think it would be better for common welth, when I'm not starting... I cannot get a single clean lap and would be a global danger...

Can you SC then ?

d
#55 - filo
Hi,
sorry we are late again, I hope this is no Problem

We would drive with

1stBFA #1
7: Christian Barnick (Majorchrille)
8: Matthias Felix (filo)

1stBFA #2
74:Jeanot Naehring (dislozierter)
Quote from filo :Hi,
sorry we are late again, I hope this is no Problem

We would drive with

1stBFA #1
7: Christian Barnick (Majorchrille)
8: Matthias Felix (filo)

1stBFA #2
74:Jeanot Naehring (dislozierter)

better late than never, this is gonna be interesting
Oh. My. God.

If everyone who's on my list in the first post shows up, we'll have the largest oneGP grid, with 18 cars. I will love this if this happens.

I will not love it if 14 of the 18 wad it up in the first third of a lap. Be careful, please.

I see pit strategy being an important factor - pit and get clean space. If a car is going slowly in this race, I might park them, or if they have damage that slows them, order them to fix it, to help keep the track clear. No guarantee of this, but it's an option.

See you all later !

d
Dek, if needed, i can be safety car/marshall/commentator again, because my PB is currently 1:21:34
Theres a reason why I'm not there - this PC hasn't got LFS on

I'll be back home at about 2.15 GMT, I'll come on then. ATM I'll just be watching the stream. And get your arse out of bed and onto the mic please Michael!!
Quote from J@tko :Theres a reason why I'm not there - this PC hasn't got LFS on

I'll be back home at about 2.15 GMT, I'll come on then. ATM I'll just be watching the stream. And get your arse out of bed and onto the mic please Michael!!

Michael is unavailable today, sadly. I'll be in the box offering my expert comments, and my own "Murrayisms"

d
Quote from dekojester :Michael is unavailable today, sadly. I'll be in the box offering my expert comments, and my own "Murrayisms"

d

Oh dear.....

/starts homework.

At least start talking then
tenmantaylor I'm sorry for you being late, but the time didn't change, just the timezone changed oneGP is fixed on UTC, while time was changed from Daylight Saving to Standard (Winter) Time
So was last round.....
Quote from TFalke55 :tenmantaylor I'm sorry for you being late, but the time didn't change, just the timezone changed oneGP is fixed on UTC, while time was changed from Daylight Saving to Standard (Winter) Time

Id been told CET all along.
Quote from J@tko :So was last round.....

I wasnt at last round. Had other commitments.

Can we change the race to sunday evenings next season? I love racing but I prefer to be a geek in my bedroom when not much is going on in "the real world".

And you yanks wont have to get up early either.
Quote from tenmantaylor :Can we change the race to sunday evenings next season?.

This gets the thumbs up with me too, even tho i didn't join in much the season just gone i am more able to race on Sundays
good thing about sunday evenings: no interference with OWRL... bad thing about sunday evenings: interference with eventual real life racing Events + Asian/Oceanian drivers could not been attracted by that starting times.
Saturday afternoons are not the best time for me - spending a couple of hours on the PC in the afternoon and then going back on later for OWRL is not condusive to good matrimonial relations!

Sunday evenings - good

Saturday evenings - agree that OWRL and oneGP should try to avoid clashes

Sunday mornings - who is busy at 9am on a Sunday? Get out of bed and race!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Sunday mornings - who is busy at 9am on a Sunday? Get out of bed and race!

That's the spirit
Quote from Storm_Cloud :
Sunday mornings - who is busy at 9am on a Sunday? Get out of bed and race!

9am UK time isnt too bad if you're in the UK, 4am for you guys in the US and A?
That sounds like a bad joke to me lol. I think 1-3 hours later than normal would be greeeaat for us in the US.
Soo... something like 18-19 utc would be good for everyone? It's not like there's a lot of Vietnamese drivers around who wish to join
If the races are at 9am UK time, count me out. (And probably everyone in the US.)
If the races are at 9am UK time on a sunday, count me out, i have something called a lie in :P

and what's UTC in relation to GMT? I'm only allowed on my PC until about 10pm GMT :S

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG